At Manifold, we are building a marketplace of cloud-based developer tools and infrastructure services. We are looking for a strong sales/business development/account management professional to help us add more services to the marketplace, grow partnership revenue and help our partners succeed.
We currently have 40+ provider services in our marketplace but we're just getting started. We believe there are thousands of potential partners out there including "tier one" services like Stripe, Twilio, MongoDB, and Fastly all the way down to nascent one-developer services. Your job is to pioneer successful tactics to pursue, secure and manage these partners.
Although we have been doing this for a while, this is a new, dedicated role and a greenfield opportunity: you will define, create, manage and execute the Partnership Management function.
Your compensation will include both a base salary and variable, target-based component.
- Add new Service Provider partners to the Manifold Marketplace
- Assist Exec Team with new Platform Distribution partner opportunities for our Marketplace-as-a-Service
- Manage the partner pipeline and business development process
- Manage existing partner accounts with the goal of growing marketplace revenue for each partner
- Work with Manifold's Growth team on partner-targeted marketing content and programs
- Act as the primary advocate for our partners' interests within Manifold
- Strong knowledge of the developer tools/cloud infrastructure space and competitive landscape.
- A strong network of contacts in the developer tools/cloud infrastructure space.
- Motivated by a quota-carrying sales role.
- Pioneer. This is a new role for us. You're comfortable refining the role and related programs as we go.
- Strong presentation & pitch skills.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working remotely/async in a global, distributed team.