Circa Interactive is passionate about establishing a new way of thinking in enrollment marketing. By amplifying a university’s unique story, executing data-driven paid advertising campaigns, leveraging innovative technology and working with faculty members to inspire content creation, we connect colleges and universities with the students who will help change our world and push forward big ideas.
There is an incredible demand for this way of thinking in higher education, and we are growing fast. Our clients include some of the top institutions in the U.S. and the world, and we are looking for the best of the best to join our team, teach us new things and help us deliver even more value to our academic partners.
Why We Need You
Since 2011, Circa has developed a reputation as innovative, dependable and always willing to go above and beyond for our partners. As we grow, it is more important than ever that we focus on these areas, and doing so requires amazing people who also are innovative, dependable and willing to go above and beyond. We are a culture that values experience and knowledge, and we need someone who can make an immediate impact and help us continue delivering a high-quality experience that exceeds expectations.
The Partnership Manager is the face of Circa. You are a seasoned strategic communicator. You care about the success of our clients and our company, and you are always looking for ways to add value. You are forward-thinking and always looking to learn. You understand that the first step to help our clients understand how to make an impact in their organization is to ask the right questions to uncover their problems, then work with the internal team to find a solution. You have experience running complex lead generation campaigns to produce high-quality inquiries and have hands-on experience promoting life-changing, high impact products and services to consumers. Higher Education experience is a major plus, but not required as long as you meet the specifications above.
Most importantly, you believe in the core values that drive our day-to-day operations.
This is a full-time role, remote options will be entertained if we find the right candidate. Full-time/USA candidates only.
Main Objective: Ensure that our clients are happy by uncovering their strategic objectives, challenges, and needs, and developing and managing a strategic marketing plan to help them reach their goals. It’s your job to communicate strategically, and often, with university partners and the internal project team, monitor results, set clear expectations, and ultimately ensure we’re exceeding expectations.
As the Partnership Manager, you will:
- Define client goals and help the team exceed them
- Keep a pulse on the direction of the account and marketing strategy and inform internal and external stakeholders on progress
- Manage client expectations
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Facilitate discovery process for new and existing university partners, which includes stakeholder interviews and focus groups
- Draft meeting agendas and ensure internal and external teams are prepared for client meetings
- Serve as the main point of contact for client communication, including strategy and execution
- Have a deep understanding of project goals and an advanced understanding of marketing strategy
- Keep a pulse on paid advertising, SEO, PR, and creative performance and be ready to communicate strategy and results with client
- Work with the team to provide the client insights that will help evolve the strategy and the way we solve their problems
- Oversee project execution and meet all goals and deadlines
- Communicate project delays to clients to manage expectations
- Draft and deliver monthly strategy and reports to clients — these reports provide a summary, highlight key data, address issues, communicate action plans to fix issues or take advantage of opportunities, and illustrate Circa’s value
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to four years of high-level account management / digital marketing management experience (preferably tied to marketing)
- Proven experience managing large-scale, multi-channel student lead generation campaigns (PPC, SEO, content marketing, etc.)
- A complete understanding of marketing strategy and execution in Higher Education or related field
- Ability to lead marketing strategy discussions with clients
- Higher education experience is preferred, but not required
- OPM experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and Asana required
Salary and Benefits
As for benefits, we offer many!
- We offer a great 401k plan and match your contributions up to 4%.
- The cost of your health insurance is 50% covered by Circa.
- The cost of your dental insurance is 50% covered by Circa.
- Vision insurance is offered as well.
- We are proud to offer twelve weeks of paid parental leave (50% of your salary) any time you add a new member to your family if your state doesn’t offer paid parental leave.
- We go on team-wide retreats about every nine months so we can learn together and have some fun.
- Every year we’ll give you $1,500 to spend attending industry-relevant conferences or classes.
- Our team works on a flexible schedule and we try to limit meetings as much as possible. You can get your work done each day at the time that works best for you.
About Circa Interactive
Through innovative, creative and analytical solutions, our mission is to help higher education institutions achieve their marketing and student enrollment goals as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our team of 40, located in San Diego, CA, are committed to preserving brand integrity, amplifying program awareness, building thought leadership and generating high-quality inquiries for our partner institutions.