Interpersonal Frequency (I.F.) is seeking a Project Manager to add to its awesome and growing team.
Who you are:
- You’re a professional project manager who has experience managing the full life-cycle of website implementations, including project scoping, budget management, and project planning.
- You adhere to project management best practices and use them in your daily work.
- You can interface seamlessly with research analysts, designers and developers. You have experience guiding the work of others.
- You enjoy client interaction.
- You assess risk, and anticipate issues, working proactively to solve them quickly and effectively.
- You bring both creativity and maturity to your work: you’re a self-starter who can jump in quickly and can manage your own time effectively in a remote work environment.
- You’re a team player who loves technology, communicates clearly (verbally and in writing), learns quickly and always carefully review work before hand off.
- You’re skilled at and experienced with collaborating effectively with remote colleagues while working from home.
You must either be a US Citizen or already have a Green Card to apply
Minimum five years’ experience project managing teams engaged in designing and developing websites and web applications (or equivalent experience)
Experience being primary client contact, responsible for client satisfaction throughout project lifecycles
Experience managing remote teams and resources and communicating/coordinating with tools such as Zoom, Basecamp, Slack, Gitlab, and Zendesk:
- Demonstrated ability to inspire trust in the project team, other internal teams, and clients
- Ability to lead virtual teams in a matrix management environment
- Demonstrated success in working in a highly collaborative team environment and ability to resolve conflict, while fostering a collaborative and communicative environment
Experience project planning, including establishing and meeting key milestones and budget
Experience analyzing user and website data and leveraging analytics to drive design and create authority as the "internal client" for I.F.'s creative director, user interface designer, developers, and testers
Experience running senior and executive team meetings, as well as client sprint reviews and internal scrums/weeklies and communicate via clear, regular status reports
Experience managing project budgets and notifying/mitigating when costs begin trending higher than expected
Experience predicting and monitoring risks for large, complex projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex issues/projects: Ability to anticipate and adapt to changing conditions and opportunities
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to interface effectively with senior managers, business partners and clients, and the discernment to sense of when to strongly advocate for a position and when to seek compromise
Demonstrated commitment to I.F. Purpose & Principles based on employment history and experience and interview(s)
Willingness to travel
Nice to Have Experience:
Experience with clients in the vendor/agency realm very helpful
Experience with content management systems, particularly Drupal 7/8
Experience with post mortems (internal team) and client satisfaction efforts to continually improve process and satisfaction
Please send your resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.