is a network of email newsletters. We publish high-quality roundups that curate, summarize, and analyze all of the most important news in many different verticals and industries. Some examples are Inside Daily Brief, Inside Google, Inside Drones, Inside Wine and more.
Over the past 18 months, we’ve grown from an audience of 500 readers to an audience of 500,000 readers, and we’re just getting started. Because our audiences are targeted, highly engaged, and highly influential, brands want access to them. That’s where you come in.
We have a team of sales reps and they need leads. We’re looking for someone to operate a lead-gen process for our sales operation.
This role consists of:
- Sourcing lead pools. Figuring out where we can discover the companies that might make good partners for our newsletters.
- Identifying leads. Figuring out which people at those companies would be the best fit.
- Developing leads. Tracking down contact information and other relevant details.
- Sales operations. Working with our sales team to improve processes and better serve clients.
Here are some key requirements:
- 3+ years of professional experience (Doesn't need to be in sales!)
- Hustle. You need to be able to track down busy people and get them to talk to you. This requires creative communication, research, and hustle.
- Persistence. We mentioned this above, but it bears reiteration. You might need to email someone 6 times before you catch their attention. We need someone willing to push hard.
- Communication. This is a growth position, not an editorial position, but we are an editorial-driven company and everybody needs to be able to write and communicate well.
- Curiosity. To excel in this role, you need to be able to build a deep understanding of each of the verticals we publish in. That means knowing the events, companies, products, and most importantly, people, in each of these verticals and having your finger to the pulse of any changes or developments.
- Experience in media sales
- Experience in digital marketing
- Familiarity with tools like outreach.io, Pipedrive, Google Sheets
Still reading? Apply!