Your Role on Our Team
- Provide daily support of Service Management platform (currently ServiceNow) including: incident management and demand management administration.
- Assist other members of the ServiceNow Technician team with coaching and guidance.
- Coordinate and implement requirements using Workflow, Java Script, HTML, XML, and ServiceNow Content Management configuration options.
- Create and maintain user roles and user access in ServiceNow.
- Develop and manage the preparation of systems and/or program application specifications, test criteria and project control for new ServiceNow functionality, enhancements or incidents error correction for ServiceNow.
- Comply with systems development standards, procedures, guidelines, priorities, and schedules.
- Develop and coordinate the installation of upgrades and/or service packs, testing of such upgrades and general maintenance of ServiceNow.
- Collaborate with Service Managers to determine ServiceNow customer objectives.
- Research systems and/or programs to application specific or platform issues to determine causes of failure or poor operational performance.
- Assist with other innovative technology projects within the Platform Management Team
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring to Our Team
- 1-2 years’ experience in ServiceNow administration, required
- ServiceNow certified system administrator certification, required
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements throughout the development lifecycle
- Ability to work directly with customers for to gather requirements, architect solutions, provide training, and complete development and architecture
- Willingness to collaborate with development team members while creating and building solutions
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, and relational databases
- Demonstration of technical understanding of ServiceNow service management operations, how it interfaces with other ITIL Processes, IT and, business functions
Perks of Joining Our Team
- Competitive compensation package
- Collaborative, high energy work environment
- Virteva University Program
- Certification Reimbursement Program
- Strong emphasis on career development and promotion from within
Virteva is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.