Wielding the world’s largest TV demand data sets, our cross-platform demand measurement system enables accurate audience engagement and demand data for thousands of TV shows around the world in real time. The insights we provide from this data are leveraged by the world’s biggest TV companies to make better business decisions.
An ambitious self-starter who can get things done while working collaboratively with a remote team. You will bring:
- A firing passion and love for technology and TV content
- Strong communication skills to be able to confidently collaborate with our New Zealand based product team.
- Willingness to work around the international time zone and be available online between 2-6pm NZT (New Zealand Standard time).
- A self-motivated and driven individual who can thoughtfully prioritise their tasks to meet project demands and deadlines from a remote working environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data and information.
- Highly experienced with our back-end stack: Java + J2EE, MySql, Spring framework
- Experience with some client-side MVC frameworks such as AngularJS, NodeJS,, Ember, or Backbone
- Understanding of source versioning management tools (such as Git)
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (or other cloud providers)
- Understanding of lean and agile practices
- Experience with consumption of REST-based APIs
What’s on offer:
- A highly competitive package combined with exciting and challenging work that will constantly keep you mentally stimulated and engaged.
- Performance review after only 3 months of working with us to ensure you are rewarded for your knowledge and skills.
- Flexible work hours (Life happens alongside work)
- Opportunity to fast track your learning.
- Work culture based on mutual trust and respect with no tolerance for bureaucracy that slows our progress.
- Flat organisational hierarchy where only the best ideas win.
- Results oriented team where success is measured as a collective but where individual growth is nurtured and developed.