Our team is looking for someone to leverage their Ambulatory experience for decision support for our operations. Strong Excel skills are a must. A great candidate will have experience with SQL query builder and various reporting tools. This role is a remote role that has the potential to improve our operations and patient care.
Provides regular reports to management and serves as a resource to leadership. Serves as a subject matter expert and uses various software programs to create reports including business intelligence and accouting systems and software.
- Develops, produces and maintains key performance metric dashboards for leadership and other relevant stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Develops and produces routine, complex and ad hoc reports as requested. Collaborates with various teams both within department and across the organization to determine report requirements and customer needs.
- Completes analyses, reviews and improvement projects as needed in support of department to ensure goals and operating plans are achieved.
- Participates in developing budget, including fees for the strategic and operational plan guidelines, and conducts the monthly variance analysis of actual financial results as compared to budget.
- Supports staff with the use of reporting applications. Identifies root cause of isssues impacting reporting and participates in developing plans to improve reporting functions as opportunities are identified.
- Researches, analyzes, and understands business flows in order to facilitate reporting and support of users.
- Facilitates the adoption of system-wide data integrity and standardization as identified by leadership. Participates in quality team meetings and ongoing related committee work, helping participants determine and implement best processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience or education
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Job country: United States
City: Saint Louis
Category: Finance and Business Informatics
Location: Saint Louis, MO, United States
Job posted 2022-08-01