* Compose the scope of work identifying products, specifications, performance standards and contract documents
* Establish construction schedule and develop related budget
* Maintain and distribute Contract Documents, Logs and Reports
* Assist with bidding to subcontractors and vendors
* Regularly update and report on the project's performance through the schedule, cost report, weekly report, progress photos and accounting conference calls
* Monitor field operations through site visits and inspections
* Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
* Collaborating with internal accounting department for payment processing
* Work hand in hand with Superintendents in order to keep projects on schedule
* Oversees tasks such as schedule and budget management, design management, GC and other vendor procurement and project oversight and management through to project turnover to client.
*Apply Today for consideration within 24 hours of submitted resume*
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Ability to succinctly analyze proposals for client review
* Develop/Manage project budget; strong ability to critically evaluate GC budgets
* Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
* Basic knowledge of Prolog Software, Procore, Bluebeam or similar.
* A mature professional with excellent judgment.
* A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
* Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
* Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
* Promotes a collaborative environment with co-workers, owners, vendors, design team members, property managers and other contractors
* *MUST HAVE* office interior / hospital interior renovation experience
* *MUST HAVE* certification with OSHA
* Recognized as a leader in the construction owners representative market.
* Office and Healthcare renovation specialist .
* Award winning customer service.
* Executes project with the highest level of excellence, quality, and service.
* Adds value at every state of development and construction process.
* High Quality, sophisticated, maximizing results for larger returns.
* Provides services in Project Management, Change Management, Relocation Management, and Development Support Services
* Values their employees and gives generous work/life balance and flexibility
Up to $110,000 with opportunity for growth and career advancement!
3 weeks PTO
Opportunity for a life long career with an award wining company.
*If qualified Apply Now for immediate consideration*
Job country: United States
Category: Property - Construction
Location: Washington, DC, United States
Job posted 2022-08-01