Do you enjoy challenging work with opportunity for career growth? Are you interested in partnering with some of today’s progressive business owners and key decision makers?
K·Coe Isom is a Top 100 public accounting and consulting firm that promotes a team approach to serving clients. We currently have several leadership openings for experienced audit professionals.
What you’ll be doing:
If you’re a CPA and want to experience a different way of serving clients, look no further. Become a key business partner for our clients and help them strategically grow their business as you provide accounting, audit, and other attest support. Beyond overseeing the risk and financial performance of engagements, you will also help to lead a team of accounting professionals committed to developing creative ideas and delivering significant value to our clients.
What you’ll need for this position:
- CPA license and a minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting
- Proficiency in audit and attest services
- Business development experience
- Solid understanding of manufacturing, distribution, not-for-profit, and/or agriculture industries
- A track record of successfully leading and mentoring other team members while leading projects
- Demonstrated success in building and managing client relationships, including responsibility for client deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex financial information
- Proficiency in software and cloud-based tools, including Microsoft Excel
- A willingness to travel overnight up to 10-15%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis upon hire. K·Coe Isom will not provide sponsorship for this position, and therefore cannot consider candidates requiring sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g., H-1B status).
- Experience with CCH ProSystem fx, Knowledge Coach, and/or Engagement
- Experience in auditing employee benefit plans
- Technical training experience with clients or staff
What’s in it for you:
- People-centered culture, with humor and fun as part of our core firm values
- Robust training and development program designed to help you discover your distinct abilities and use them to grow yourself and the firm
- More freedom to explore your areas of interest
- Fast track to leadership and influence for those who pursue it
- Excellent pay, flexibility, and benefits K·Coe Isom offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave.
Please complete an application and attach a resume in order to be considered further as an applicant. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
K·COE ISOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.