Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
We simplify the complex world of insurance into valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions so our system can learn about their needs. From there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer's precise needs and budget.
Assurance agents are at the center of all these interactions.
This is a full-time, work-from-home role with a base hourly rate, plus commission and bonus potential.
Computer equipment will be provided to you by Assurance to conduct your work.
In this position you will be responsible for selling Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plan, and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and outbound leads.
This position does not require cold calling. All insurance shopper leads are provided to you.
Why Choose Assurance:
- Assurance will provide you with the opportunity to grow your sales career by providing paid training and paying for your licensing fees in your resident state.
- Growth opportunities – we offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
- Fast paced, high performance environment
What We Offer:
- Competitively based hourly rate plus commission, with opportunities to earn performance-based bonuses
- A generous benefit package including medical, dental and vision as well as employee assistance
- Paid time off including company holidays – 10 paid holidays per year
- Eligibility to take part in company-sponsored retirement savings plans (401k).
- Company supplied computer equipment
- The ability to work from the comfort of your home office
Skills and Abilities Needed:
- A current resume
- 1+ years of phone sales experience
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required
- The ability to become licensed as a Life, Accident and Health agent within the first two weeks of training. Assurance will provide the training, schedule and pay for your testing to qualify for your licenses in your resident state. Note: You must become a licensed agent in your state of residence to remain employed with Assurance.
- The ability to commit to a 40-hour work week within our hours of operation of 8 AM to 8PM EST. An 8-hour shift within that timeframe will be assigned to you during training. Overtime is available.
- High speed internet that meets a minimum download of 30mbps and a minimum upload 10mbps
- This position requires strong computer skills. You must have an efficient ability to navigate multiple screens, gathering and relaying information while speaking with individuals over the phone. In addition, while this is not a technical position, technical issues can arise and the ability to overcome them with the support of our IT team is necessary to be successful in this role.
- A sales minded aptitude. You consider yourself a salesperson and understand needs analysis and moving toward a closing action to be successful.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with Medicare eligible individuals and help them in selecting the right Medicare health insurance plan by presenting our world class suite of insurance products.
- Be highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively in a sales environment and meet monthly sales goals based on applications submitted, conversion, hours, AVG handle time.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adhere to a consistent work schedule.
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance, regulatory bodies, and states.
- Ability to receive coaching from your sales manager and execute necessary recommendations.
Location: Boynton Beach, FL, United States