Krown Employment Services IS HIRING
KROWN EMPLOYMENT SERVICES is accepting applications for a full time Claims Service Specialist in a medical environment. The successful candidate will be able to perform all duties as follows:
*Welcome patients by greeting them; answering questions; and responding to requests.
* Registers patients by obtaining appropriate documentation and information and signatures.
* Establishes insurance and payment information.
* Provides information to patients as required.
* Update client charts as necessary
* Maintains records by entering medical data into computer.
*Prepare and stock exam rooms.
*If a trained Medical Assistant, assist with blood and urine collections for lab.
* Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Experience in a healthcare office or medical setting preferred
• 2 years of professional experience in a client relations environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Experience to use ERM systems or ability to learn.
• Ability to obtain ACT 33 and 34 clearance.
Rate $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Duration: Temporary, Temporary to hire
Krown Employment Services medical insurance benefits include availability of fixed indemnity and a MEC Wellness/Preventative plan care, vision and dental insurance, short-term disability and life insurance. In addition, employees are eligible for vacation and holiday based on tenure with the company.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, have reliable transportation and a phone. Positions available in the Allegheny, Beaver, Butler and Westmoreland counties. Interested candidates should forward resume (submit in MS Word format) to email@example.com or contact our office at 412.567.7111
Pre-employment drug testing - criminal background check -
Never a fee. EOE
Working in a healthcare facility.