9002 - Carmax Auto Finance - 225 Chastain Meadows Ct NW, Kennesaw, Georgia, 30144
CarMax, the way your career should be! Resolve customer issues while working for an industry leader
At CarMax Auto Finance we put the needs of our customers first, while helping to make the car buying experience better. Exceptional customer service is at the heart of everything we do and drives CarMax to be industry leaders. You'll work with different departments and teams to help resolve customer questions/issues, and help to influence and educate customers on their account. In this role you will work with our customers to ensure their car buying experience has been an excellent one and keep CarMax as the company of choice for car buying. This is a hybrid work arrangement after 90 days and successful performance in role.Learn and succeed as part of a team
This is a high-energy environment where you will work as a team to meet goals. We're not your average call center. We'll give you everything you need to be the best you can be. You will handle a wide range of customer service interactions and make sure everything goes smoothly, so the ability to quickly build rapport with people and understand their needs is essential. We will work and learn as a team.What you'll do
Improve customer experience with every interaction
- Make outbound collection calls in addition to taking incoming calls to/from customers and influence customers to make payments on the past due account.
- Educate customers regarding their account, finance charges accruals, late fees, credit reporting, payment options and account management options all while annotating accounts in inter-company systems to document all interactions.
- Advise customers of the status of their account by reviewing account information and influencing customers to make payments on the account.
- Work with other departments/personnel where necessary to resolve customer concerns.
- Perform the above functions while meeting department expectations.
Empathy with our customers, and transparency in every interaction are vital to your success. From dealing with complex customer issues to posting payments, you will balance the needs of our customers with meeting the metrics and expectations of your position. You will effectively resolve customer issues, while helping CarMax Auto Finance to meet their bottom line and performing all tasks in accordance with applicable policies/laws. Qualifications and requirements
- High school diploma or 1 month related experience/training.
- Basic to moderate computer knowledge and keyboard skills including minimum accuracy requirements.
- Multi-task in a high energy standard office environment.
- Speak and listen effectively with CarMax customers via phone and tolerate stressful interactions with customers.
- Ability to recognize problems, resolve or escalate as needed, including using a variety of talk offs to influence the customer to make a payment to keep the account current.
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent, and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Category: Customer Service and Collections
Location: Cartersville, GA, United States