Martin Financial Group is hiring
This job is expiredFind similar jobs
IS A CAREER AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR RIGHT FOR YOU?
· Do you enjoy helping people?
· Are you goal oriented and independent?
· Are you competitive and leadership driven?
· Would your peers say you are coachable?
· Can you build trusting relationships with clients?
· Are you tired of Corporate America?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the opportunity at Martin Financial Group may be for you.
As a financial advisor at Martin Financial Group, you’ll have a business without limits. You’ll use your talents to your greatest potential.
Securian Financial Services, Inc. is made up of financial professionals in independent firms, like MFG, nationwide. You’ll receive the support of our local office and the support of Securian, a nationwide financial services company.
Through the Securian and MFG relationship you’ll receive outstanding support and training provided by our Advisor Development Program. This four and half year training program aims to provide you with the skills, support and financing necessary to build a thriving book of business, which you will personally own.
As a Financial Advisor at MFG you can live the life you want while helping others do the same. You will be building a business that makes a difference. This opportunity is different than other careers you may be considering. You can:
· Help people and businesses become financially secure. Make an impact by inspiring others to take action.
· Earn unlimited income. There are no caps on how much you can make at MFG.
· Make time for the important things in life. You’ll earn autonomy and eventually set your own schedule.
· Be a lifelong learner. Financial services are constantly changing and you can be part of a dynamic, always evolving industry.
· Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Although you have the support of colleagues and mentors you will eventually become your own boss.
MFG advisors have access to a dedicated support staff to help process business more efficiently and thoroughly, a multitude of competitive products and services including insurance, investments, and fee based financial planning and there are no proprietary product sales requirements. A professional designation reimbursement program is provided for multiple designations, such as the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®).
Who we are seeking:
· Someone with excellent interpersonal skills and sales abilities
· Someone who believes in financial products and services
· Someone who demonstrates determination and commitment
· An entrepreneur who takes pride in his or her work
Preferred: (but not required)
· Prior sales success
· Leadership experience
· Solid understanding of the financial planning process and needs analysis
· FINRA Series 7 & 66 registrations
· State Insurance License – Life and Health
· We cater to each individual and will customize a package based on experience.
FOR EXPERIENCED ADVISORS:
· Competitive payouts
· Benefits (i.e., 401k with a 4% match, subsidized medical, dental, vision, disability and E&O)
· Dedicated transition support
· Vast array of broker dealer & investment advisory platforms
· Succession planning
FOR INEXPERIENCED ADVISORS:
· Training which includes:
· Paid apprenticeship and a 48 month paid Residency
· Benefits (i.e., 401k with a 4% match, subsidized medical, dental, vision, disability E&O)
· Mentor relationships
· Product specialist support
Martin Financial Group is currently interviewing for inexperienced and experienced advisors. We are looking for those candidates seeking a meaningful career in developing their own financial advisory practice and those professionals looking to take their financial planning practice and develop a leadership role in the firm. We are Veteran and Career Changer friendly. Apply today or contact our leadership team, email@example.com / 214-522-4245 ext 227, to learn more.
Becoming a Financial Advisor at MFG is not just another job; it’s a rewarding, lifelong career.
Martin Financial Group is a comprehensive and independent financial services firm headquartered in Dallas, Texas - with additional offices in Tyler, Texas. Martin Financial Group was founded in 1984 with the vision to serve the long-term risk and wealth management interests of clients. We offer a comprehensive line of products and services as well as diverse financial expertise and responsive service. From insurance needs to college funding, retirement or estate planning, we’re committed to helping you accomplish your long-term financial objectives. Martin Financial Group has experienced professionals, averaging 20 years in the business, providing objective customized solutions to assist individuals, professionals and business owners in reaching their financial goals.
Securities and investment advisor services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC Martin Financial Group is independently owned and operated. 3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1450, Dallas, Texas 75234.
This job is expiredFind similar jobs