Job Title: IT Back Office and Commercial Manager(Amplify Snack Brands)
Job Location: Austin, TX
*This position is open for fully remote
Amplify Snack Brands, a division of Hershey, is a high growth “better-for-you” snack brand company based in Austin, Texas. Led by a team of world-class executives, the company produces guilt-free snacking products and prides itself on having products that taste great with simple ingredients. Our brands, SkinnyPop, Paqui Chips, Oatmega Bars, embody our mission of “snacking without compromise.” Most recently, we have added Krave and barkTHINS to our growing portfolio. For additional information, please visit: http://amplifysnackbrands.com/
This person will report directly to the IT Director, will be responsible to manage the Back Office and Commercial systems so that they function reliably, meet the organization's business needs, and use the internal and/or external IT resources effectively. Liaise with business managers and users to setup, configure, develop and maintain the Back Office and Commercial systems that are appropriate for their business needs, integrated with other systems, and consistent with the information systems strategy. Works on highly complex problems where analysis of situation requires complex judgments based on practical and analytical experiences. Work is consistently conceptual requiring innovative analysis and solutions. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Work involves blend of technical, hands-on and management skills.
- Oversee the setup, configuration, design, development, and testing of information systems.
- Plan, prioritize, and manage the implementation of system upgrades to minimize disruptions to business activities and use the organization's IT resources effectively.
- Develop and implement a systems maintenance program to ensure the organization's systems function reliably.
- Manage enhancement projects, new functionality rollouts, and modifications to existing features.
- Administers complex configuration, integration and maintenance of Back Office and Commercial Systems (Example: Netsuite, AFS, MineralTree, HighRadius)
- Work directly with third party developers to create or enhance existing solutions.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend software products that will enhance the capabilities of the organization's information systems.
- Responsible of day-to-day Back Office and Commercial Systems operations.
- Provide Subject Matter Experts and users required training and be their escalation support resource
- Ensure proper permissions and access are defined and provide to users
- Gather business requirements to design and/or revise custom solutions to meet evolving needs.
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and suppliers to ensure satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of information systems professionals to ensure organization information systems strategy is implemented on time and within budget
- Sets support standards when establishing priorities as they relate to the achievement of short and long-term business objectives.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, MIS or a combination of education and +7 years professional experience
- Three or more years’ experience in a supervisory role or IT Management within an IT Application or Systems area.
- Experience in manage and support operations in a NetSuite Environment.
- A Strong understanding of business processes and requirements, with a preference towards Accounting, Finance, HR and Commercial Systems.
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of highly complex problems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, and collaborative entrepreneurial environment
Amplify Snack Brands, a division of The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of Amplify Snack Brands is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Amplify Snack Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center (email@example.com).