Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc.
Help Desk Technician – Baltimore, MD
Eastern Lift Truck is seeking a IT Help Desk Technician to help support our growing IT department. This position will have the option for a flexible remote/office schedule (either Dundalk or Baltimore office locations for office days).
WHY WORK HERE?
At ELTC we know that the employees are the ‘heart and soul’ of the company. We seek out the best talent and offer tremendous opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel!
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Support users with computer hardware and software issues throughout multiple branch locations
- Install, maintain, and repair desktop PC’s, laptops, phones, tablets, printers and other computer equipment
- Install and monitor corporate provided client software
- Handle user account maintenance (creation, modifications, and removal) on multiple platforms
- Occasional travel to branch locations
- Assist in implementation of special projects
- Minimum 1-3 years of IT Experience (hardware, software, network) along with Associates Degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Remote system management experience (VNC, Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, etc.)
- Microsoft O365 experience
- Mobile Device Management experience a plus
- Cabling experience
- Cyber Security is a plus
ELTC offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
Find out more at: www.easternlifttruck.com
“Eastern Lift Truck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets”
Job country: United States
City: Glen Burnie
Location: Glen Burnie, MD, United States
Job posted 2022-01-04