NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a IT Senior Project Manager- MES- Remote to join our team in Boston, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
Our Project Management practice group is currently seeking a Sr IT Project Manager who has strong experience in with Manufacturing Execution Systems implementation to support one of our global Healthcare devices/Life Science clients, based out of Boston, MA.
This Project Manager is a solution-oriented leader that can apply program management techniques and experience to lead global, cross-functional teams (including product management, business intelligence, technology, finance and Supply chain) to the successful delivery of data-driven, analytical products that improve our operation. The Senior Project Manager will be adept at building and maintaining relationships; is highly analytical, customer obsessed, adaptable, and enjoys bringing structure and discipline to ambiguous spaces to realize measurable value for the business.
You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs and balance short & long-term business needs against constraints.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Partner with cross-functional teams - Finance, Business Intelligence, Technology and Supply chain, across geographies and with conflicting needs/priorities to launch multiple products, from concept to launch in an agile development environment.
- Leverage lean thinking in building processes and metrics, growing agile practices across the organization to support end-to-end product delivery.
- Communicate product risks, progress, launches and retrospective across all stakeholder teams - consistently and transparently.
- Strive constantly to improve and establish a high bar in product/project execution using objective metrics.
- Establish business priorities, identifying and communicating product progress, risks and mitigation plans, launches and retrospectives in collaboration with stakeholders - consistently and transparently.
- Develop and maintain product goals, delivery plans (milestones, deliverables and schedules), success criteria/KPIs and performance against them.
- Plan out sprint resourcing and manage/groom your team's development backlog.
- Be detail-oriented and proactive in identifying and closing gaps in the product development lifecycle.
- Present product updates to senior-level stakeholders, welcoming feedback and implementing/driving changes quickly.
- Lead team to resolve all program/project issues and impediments on a timely manner, effectively communicate, manage expectations and resolve conflicts working closely with team and leadership.
- Build and execute operational and technical project plans, facilitate all project gate reviews, utilize PPM tool and effectively escalate issues to meet the project milestones/goals.
- Align to business and IT priorities by effectively leveraging Agile/ SCRUM SAFe methodologies, while coaching and mentoring team members.
- Manage multiple product Scrum teams (internal, external, & for multiple divisions) in parallel, with regular standups, promoting team collaboration, innovation and quality outcomes.
- Actively manage backlog aligning to business priorities, identify risks and impediments, prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, follow-through on tasks to successful completion with minimal guidance, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide regular status update to the Leadership and Management team with constant drive to make improvements to the outcomes.
- Demonstrate high adaptability and flexibility to take responsibility to support new projects that has priority and as communicated.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Administration, Mathematics, Human Centered Design or related fields
- 15+ years of relevant work experience as a Project/Program Manager for cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams, coordinating/driving product releases in an agile development environment.
- MES experience
- PMP Certification highly desired
- Program Management experience
- Experience as Application Project Manager supporting business transformation.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering working with different business and product teams, preferably in a large global organization
- Experience implementing or using Parsec's TrakSYS or other MES
• Experience implementing or using Siemens Advanced Scheduling (APS)
• Experience working with ERP systems
• Experience working in regulated environment ISO9001 / GMP Experience
- Experience migrating large application(s) into a new platform
- Evaluating user requirements, creating test scripts and performing user acceptance testing
- Strong communicator with effective presentation skills delivering formal presentations
- Self-motivated and independent critical thinker who can visualize and guide team during conflicting situations to stay focused on business goals & priorities
- Familiarity with business process knowledge in supply chain, planning, and manufacturing
• Familiarity with ERP systems, product and master data structure
• Familiarity Software development using C#, .NET framework, Angular
• Familiarity Database development using Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or related database
• Familiarity development methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, and UML
• Familiarity with AWS or Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies
• Familiarity with advance Excel features such as VBA and/or macros
- Effective conflict & impediments management in a fast-paced environment, take higher responsibilities working with cross functional team who are working on multiple priorities
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to influence stakeholders and team members with variety of personal styles to focus on right priorities under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
Minimum 8 years Project/Program Management
INDHCLSMCAbout NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.Nearest Major Market:
Project Manager, Cloud, Business Intelligence, Testing, ERP, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...
Category: Project Manager, Cloud, Business Intelligence, Testing, ERP, Technology