Konica Minolta IS HIRING
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
All Covered / Konica Minolta has multiple opportunities for growth minded IT professionals.
The ideal candidate possesses an enthusiastic personality capable of thriving in a fast-paced dynamic environment, is passionate about providing an outstanding support experience for our clients, and enjoys continuously learning and growing in their career. We seek team members who are focused on providing excellent customer service, a hunger to get their hands on multiple Infrastructure technology environments, and can resolve issues related to desktop, server, solutions, and application technologies.
*This will be a Saturday – Wednesday shift*
• Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter. May provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to a subordinate group.
• Provides remote support to our valued clients
• Performs systems administration related to client systems and infrastructure
• Follows internal process for handling requests, updating clients and other administrative tasks
• Communicates effectively with clients and internal team members
• Uses tools available to research solutions and provide assistance to clients
• Follows up on commitments made in a timely manner
• Demonstrates strong problem solving instincts
• Listens and seeks to fully understand client requests in order to exceed expectations of service
• Knowledge of systems and applications used to support a call center environment
• Understands Information Technologies and is passionate to expand knowledge
• Actively participates in learning opportunities and completes assigned curriculum in a timely manner: applies knowledge to continuously improve the customer experience
• Completes projects and tasks as assigned by management
• Multiple of the following industry certifications is required:
o MCTS: Windows Server 2012 R2/2016/2019
o 1 Core Exam towards MCSA Server 2012 R2/2016/2019
o MCTS: Exchange 2013/2016/2019
o 1 core exam towards MCSE: Messaging (Exchange 2013/2016/2019)
o CompTIA Server+
o MCITP: Office 365 Administrator
o Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
o Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
o Advanced certifications may be substituted in lieu of the above requirement based on staffing needs.
• Thorough working knowledge of the following technologies:
o Current desktops, laptops, servers and networking
o Current Windows Desktop Operating Systems
o Current Windows Server Operating Systems and services
o Windows Active Directory (User Management/Administration/Group Policy)
o Current Exchange Server/O365o Current firewalls and security
o Common desktop applications including Microsoft Office Suite
o Common TCP/IP services including HTTP, FTP, DNS, and DHCP
• Ability to problem solve with minimal assistance
• Initiates knowledge publication for clients and team.
• Typically requires a High school or equivalent, bachelor's degree and 2 to 3 years of experience.
• Performs work under general supervision.
• Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Minimum 2 years customer service and related technologies
• ITIL Foundations v3+ preferred
• Call center and/or internal helpdesk experience
Konica Minolta Offers:
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.