Konica Minolta IS HIRING
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
All Covered / Konica Minolta has multiple opportunities for growth minded IT professionals. The ideal candidate possesses an enthusiastic personality capable of thriving in a fast-paced dynamic environment, is passionate about providing an outstanding support experience for our clients, and enjoys continuously learning and growing in their career. We seek team members who are focused on providing excellent customer service, a hunger to get their hands on multiple Infrastructure technology environments, and can resolve issues related to desktop, server, solutions, and application technologies.
• The Service Desk Support I agent applies customer service and technical knowledge to assist clients with computer and system issues.
• Listens and seeks to fully understand client requests to exceed expectations of service
• Conducts research, system administration and troubleshooting to understand our clients’ infrastructure needs
• Utilizes company provided training, tools, mentors, and ongoing learning to resolve issues and expand skills
• Ensures response times are quick and effective to appropriately resolve requests
• Tracks and documents in our ticketing system and builds a knowledge base of client environments
• Communicates progress updates to clients and internal team members that have been or may be affected by the issue
• Coordinates referrals to technical, professional, or service personnel depending on the repair, training, service, or software issue
• Follows up with clients when the issue has been resolved and documents the success in our ticketing system
• Completes projects and tasks as assigned by management
• Actively participates in learning and is a self-advocate for promotion opportunities
• Demonstrates strong problem solving instincts
• Highly detail oriented
• Works well under direct supervision
• Strong verbal and written communication and listening skills
• Knowledge of systems and applications used to support a call center environment
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of general computing in a company infrastructure
• Current desktops, laptops, servers, and networking
• Current Windows Desktop Operating Systems
• Windows Active Directory (User Management/Administration/Group Policy)
• Common desktop applications including Microsoft Office Suite
• Common TCP/IP services including HTTP, FTP, DNS, and DHCP
• Handles basic issues and problems, then refers more complex issues to higher-level staff
• High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's degree preferred
• 1-2 years of IT support experience; 2+ years customer service with demonstrated IT knowledge may be substituted
At least one of the following industry certifications are preferred (demonstrated relevant experience may also be considered):
• ITIL Foundations v3+ preferred
• Call center and/or internal helpdesk experience preferred
• MTA: Microsoft Networking Fundamentals, Mobility and Device Fundamentals, etc.
• CompTIA A+, N+, etc.
• MCTS: Windows Server 2012 R2/2016/2019
• 1 Core Exam towards MCSA Server 2012 R2/2016/2019
• MCTS: Exchange 2013/2016/2019
• 1 core exam towards MCSE: Messaging (Exchange 2013/2016/2019)
• MCITP: Office 365 Administrator
• Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
• Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
• Other advanced certifications may be substituted in lieu of the above
Konica Minolta Offers:
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.