The IT Support Specialist provides software and network support, training and troubleshooting in a networked microcomputer environment. This position also provides support on a wide range of applications including Microsoft products.
- Provide support to schools using remote assistance tools.
- Assist in managing network resources, including phones, printers, servers, switches, etc.
- Manage user accounts and access on the network and applications.
- Monitor and maintains work queue to ensure effective prioritization and completion of support requests within SLA.
- Determine root-cause and provides expert solutions to resolve issues.
- Identify, research, design, and implement innovative best in breed scalable hardware and software solutions.
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot a wide range of hardware and software used throughout the organization, both on-site and remote.
- Participate on project teams as a member or may take the lead on a variety of company managed initiatives.
- Participate or coordinates technology research, demo’s, project work, strategic direction, and issue resolution with vendors.
- Provide input on process and technology improvements.
- Adhere to defined best practices and policies for installing, configuring and troubleshooting end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices.
Job country: United States
Location: Portland, OR, United States
Job posted 2022-05-14