We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Java Microservices Developer seeking new exciting challenges where you can make an impact, we want to hear from you!
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
Be responsible to design and develop Microservice/Restful API using Spring framework and help in debugging any issue during SDLC life cycle.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Strong knowledge on Microservice design pattern and creating agnostic high performance APIs
- Design and Development using Java, Microservices working within Spring Framework/Spring Boot, Java 8 + functional programming, Restful APIs and Junit.
- Strong understanding on concurrency and writing thread safe code.
- Experience in developing solutions using Spring integration with various messaging system like EMS, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with Spring Data for Relational and Non-Relation Database and write code for all CRUD operations
- Experience with SQL and no-SQL query (MongoDB) to write basic operations.
- Experience with securing API using different authentication mechanism- Ouath2, etc.
- Responsible for Design, Development, Code reviews (peer review), Unit testing, providing support to testing team, Defect fixing, Defect triaging, Root causes Analysis and release / deployment support.
- Experience on CICD tool and creating pipeline for build – Jenkins, RLM, etc.
- Experience using various tools used in development– STS/IntelliJ, SoapUI, Postman, Bitbucket, Git, jMeter, etc.
- Preferred to have understating of PaaS platform – PCF and CLI commands
- Familiar with Agile process and related tools like JIRA, change ticketing tool ServiceNow
- Banking and Financial domain experience is preferred
- Work with different team like architecture team, production support team, etc. to forecast the future capacity needs.
- Flexible and diligent to manage multiple projects, co-ordinate with different teams and deliver the project under tight timeline in a complex and large organization.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.