Private practice with no doors and no overhead.
Join the world's largest online counseling platform.
We provide the marketing, the technology, and the additional income. You provide the professionalism, clinical experience, and care.
More About BetterHelp:
- BetterHelp's secure online platform and broad network of licensed therapists help those facing life’s challenges by providing easy, affordable, and private access to professional counseling.
- In 2015 we expanded our resources and expertise by joining Teladoc Health (NYSE:TDOC), the nation’s first and world's largest telehealth organization, helping to make BetterHelp the world’s largest and most reputable e-counseling platform.
Benefits for Counselors:
- Counselors Focus on Clinical Work: Your focus is 100% on counseling. You do not need to worry about acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. We handle it all!
- Flexibility: BetterHelp can be your major source of income ("full time") or a supplement to your current work. You choose your caseload size, and you are in control of your schedule and appointment times.
- Zero Overhead: No fees are collected from the counselor, ever.
Who Should Apply
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Psychologists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) are all encouraged to apply!
- Counselors looking for an easy, all-in-one technology platform for telehealth.
- Counselors looking for a variety of ways to engage - for example, through the 3 types of live sessions available (video, phone, and live chat), through the asynchronous messaging component, through worksheets, through shared journal entries, through audio and video messages, and more.
- Counselors who are looking for a strong and accessible peer community, directly through the platform. With over 8,000 therapists on the BetterHelp platform, you’ll have a forum to ask and answer any questions you might have!
- Counselors must be licensed by a State Board to provide counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD or similar credentials).
NOTE: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or if you require supervision to provide counseling services, you cannot be a provider on BetterHelp at this time. Also, we are unable to accept substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses, career counselors, Christian counselors, and business coaches (unless they have an additional license as a mental health counselor).
- Experience counseling adults, couples, and/or teens
- Excellent written communication
- Reliable Internet connection
- Currently residing in the US
Note: Counselors are independent providers, not BetterHelp employees.
When you take a full caseload with BetterHelp, we help cover health, dental, and vision benefits! This benefit is dispersed as a stipend and we partner with a broker to help you acquire your health plan.
Location: Commerce City, CO, United States