Company: Keystone Equipment Finance Corp
Position: Loan Processor
Type: Full Time
Location: West Hartford, CT
Hours: M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Keystone Equipment Finance Corp., a specialty commercial finance lender located in West Hartford, CT is seeking a full-time loan processor. This is an on-site position.
A loan processor is responsible for the generation of documentation for new business, closing accounts with customers and vendors, and preparing files for payment. The position requires excellent communication and customer service skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
Essential Job Duties:
- Gathers required information from finance representatives, customers and third parties to generate loan contracts.
- Confirms loan application information with customer and vendors.
- Prepares and transmits loan documents to customers.
- Identifies and seeks missing information necessary to complete contracts.
- Maintains customer confidence by updating them on their loan status.
- Communicates loan terms to customer and answers questions.
- Assembles final loan package for review and funding.
- Prepares documents for proper motor vehicle registration and titling.
- Other assigned duties that may arise at management’s discretion.
- High school graduate
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Willingness to assist other team members when required.
- Previous experience with motor vehicle titling and registration helpful.
- Ability to multitask.
Keystone offers an attractive compensation plan including Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) plan.
Job country: United States
City: West Hartford
Location: West Hartford, CT, United States
Job posted 2022-01-30