Real Estate Investment Sales Associate (Salaried)
ERE Healthcare Real Estate Advisors specializes in representing leading physician groups in structuring sale and leaseback transactions on their clinical and surgical center real estate. We function as a conduit between physician partnerships and institutional real estate investors. Our firm has a proven track record of success. With over 70 years of combined experience, our team has advised on the acquisition and disposition of 187 assets across the United States, representing $1.3 billion in total consideration.
The opportunity: Become a successful broker with the security of a salary & unlimited earning potential on deal commissions!
- The role: You will be instrumental to our company’s growth with sourcing new opportunities & building relationships.
- Unlimited learning: You will accompany the senior team & be part of the deal execution process from start to finish
- Training: Our training & mentorship program will give you the tools and guidance you need for success!
- Team collaboration: You will never be alone. Your success is our success & vice versa! We succeed as a team!
- Unique compensation structure: Salary + bonus + commission!
- Unlimited earning potential: Scale your deal pipeline & earn commission on your deals!
- Expansion: Our unique industry niche allows you to capture a large market share
- Long term vision: We invest in you so you can become a senior broker and grow with our company. We believe in longevity!
- Growth: Your will gain more and more responsibility as you grow & learn from the best
- Our culture: We foster a culture of honesty, transparency, and excellence. We are energetic team players & know how to have fun!
Our proprietary training program, culture & compensation structure sets us apart from the traditional brokerage firms. We are expanding rapidly and this is an opportunity for you to learn from industry veterans while growing into a senior role!
Job duties/ responsibilities:
- Research new client opportunities
- Outreach to prospective clients
- Build & nurture client relationships
- Manage deal pipeline & deal flow
- Assist on deal execution
- Gain market expertise
What we are looking for:
- Motivated individual who is eager to take the next step in his or her career
- Excited to learn about commercial real estate & become an expert in the field
- Disciplined self-starter, who exudes a hard work ethic
- An individual with a curious mind, who wants to learn and grow both personally & professionally
- A determined communicator, who enjoys collaborating with the team and embraces constructive feedback
- California Real Estate License
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business and/or related field
- 1-2 years of sales experience in any industry; finance and/or real estate preferred
- A general understanding of commercial real estate, including investment concepts
- Great communication skills
- Track record of success
- Detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
The interview process:
- Phone interview #1: Introductory call
- Phone interview #2: Personality assessment
- In person/video interview
Compensation: Base salary, bonus & commission
Job country: United States
Category: Leasing Real Estate
Location: Orange, CA, United States
Job posted 2022-01-30