We are looking for Problem Solvers!
If you are at your best when customers are recognizing you for solving some of their IT challenges, then we want to talk to you!
As a leading IT services, hardware, and digital workplace solutions provider, CompuCom is helping shape the post-pandemic future of work. Going forward, approximately 80 percent of companies expect to have employees working remotely at least some of the time. That's where you come in. We're looking for a highly motivated and intelligent Sales Executive (SE) who can understand our customers' business needs and explain how our IT solutions create simple and seamless end-user experiences that drive flexibility, productivity, collaboration, and—above all—better business outcomes. This opportunity has the potential for strong earnings potential.
This Is the Job for You, If:
- You are competitive, work hard to achieve goals, and have a proven track record of winning
- You're a positive, charismatic, and passionate individual
- You have the listening skills needed to understand your customers' needs, wants and objections
- You're a problem solver with the ability to respond appropriately to your customers' questions, concerns, and complaints
- You're a quick study who can understand the customer's business model and build roadmaps based on technology and service needs that deliver concise information about the products you're selling
- You're a team player comfortable in a collaborative environment
- You have the savvy necessary to learn and exploit evolving digital tools and analytics
- You have the ability to create and deliver presentations, and have a strong presence both in person and on video
- You have the political skills to maneuver through varying customer roles
- You're good at weighing all your options when you have to make a decision or solve a problem
- You understand non-verbal cues and are entirely comfortable negotiating with and persuading your customers
This Is What You'll Do:
- Source new business for CompuCom by generating demand, building a healthy pipeline, and closing contracts
- Grow sales revenue by achieving or exceeding agreed upon sales quotas on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis
- Consult with and educate clients, determine needs, and work with internal resources to generate multi-product/service solutions
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and internal resources
- Utilize a variety of digital prospecting tools to support your demand generation efforts
- Maintain your CRM tool (sf.com) to manage opportunities, develop account plans and pursuit/win plans
- Design and deliver value-added sales presentations to key decision-makers
- Established partnerships with OEM Field Sales Reps to optimize joint selling opportunities
This Is What We're Looking For:
- Knowledge and experience in the Information Technology (IT) field
A digitally savvy individual with the ability toexploit evolving digital tools and analytics
- Prior experience in a technical sales support or a sales role
Experience creating, writing and delivering presentations and proposals preferred
- Track record of hunting for new opportunities, developing a territory, and cultivating new account penetration preferred
- College BS or BA degree preferred
CompuCom is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.