Speech Language Pathologist - VIRTUAL SLP, Pediatric School Based Therapy
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for Speech Therapy to help make a difference in a child’s life!
- School Speech Language Pathologist position available to begin ASAP!
- San Antonio, TX
- Full Time / 7.5 Hours daily / 37.5 hours weekly AND Part Time hours are available!
We value our speech therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO® Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled speech-language pathologists and educators. We hire Speech Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Speech Language Pathology position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school setting. The goal is to help students who demonstrate speech and language deficits reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Sara Pessman, Director of Recruitment - School Division
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students’ speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of speech and language to determine students’ need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA’s code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Texas
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development