Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - home based
Part-time and full-time available
Locations: Central & Eastern Raleigh, Knightdale, & Zebulon
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Speech Langauage Pathologist (SLP) to provide professional, goal-oriented home-based therapy services to pediatric clients!
Here's what you'll be doing…
- Evaluating, developing treatment plans, and providing ongoing home-based Speech Therapy services for the pediatric population ages 0-21 years of age with a wide variety of diagnoses and needs.
- Working with kiddos to develop the skills necessary to maximize their individual potential, achieve meaningful outcomes, and reach their goals to the greatest extent possible.
- Providing parents with useful strategies and techniques to support their child’s progress towards meeting developmental milestones in communication and behavior throughout their lifetime.
Here's what you'll need to work with us…
- Meets the qualifications as established by ASHA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Speech Therapy in North Carolina
- Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; or meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- Valid, unexpired Driver’s License
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California