NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Information Security Operational Support Specialist - Onsite at client location to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
**This Position is required to work onsite at the client's location in either Irving, TX., Tampa, FL, or New Castle, DE. And due to this onsite requirement, this position requires the selected employee to be fully vaccinated on or before the targeted start date (2 weeks from time of an offer acceptance), to the extent required by applicable law. If selected, please know you will need to be flexible to these expectations.
This Info Sec position is responsible for leading efforts to prevent, monitor, and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with the client's data security policy. Candidate will be responsible for operational support. This will require candidate to collaborate with various teams on every aspect of the application infrastructure like security assessment, tracking and resolving vulnerability issues.Role Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with system development and infrastructure units to identify Information Security (IS) risks and the appropriate controls for development, day-to-day operation, and emerging technologies
- Reduce risk by analyzing the root cause of issues, their impact, and required corrective actions
- Perform regular assessments based on changes in the threat landscape
- Monitor vulnerability assessments and ethical hacks, ensuring that issues are addressed on time by tracking and working with appropriate teams proactively.
- Identify significant IS threats and vulnerabilities
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Ensure all the servers are patched on time with the latest Citi approved patch set
- Automate or identify areas to automate that involves manual repetitive tasks
- his job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Highly Preferred Skills:
- 5+ years overall information security experience to include:
- Experience with production server support, application upgrades and project life cycle/ SDLC process.
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- Knowledge of one or more of these scripting languages - Ansible, VB script/VBA, Python, Unix Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting
- Experience with asp.net/Java and SQL server/Oracle
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium
- Experience with Microsoft office products like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
- Workload Automation & Job execution tools
- Infrastructure automation tools like CHEF
- Experience with documenting within web-based collaboration tools like SharePoint
- Experience working and implementing tools that monitoring infrastructure server utilization and services
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- Is security conscious and has deep understanding of server level patching mechanism
- Must have exceptional analytical skills
- Strong customer and quality-focus
- Must have experience following and developing procedures for operational support along with good documentation skills using well known tools & web applications
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Fluently communicates in both written and oral English
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
Education: Bachelor's degree/University degree
#INDICSAbout NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.Nearest Major Market:
IrvingNearest Secondary Market:
Information Security, Consulting, Developer, Database, Oracle, Technology
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...
Category: Information Security, Consulting, Developer, Database, Oracle, Technology
Location: New Castle, DE, United States