Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Effectively identify and resolve complex system issues and appropriately communicates to management and stakeholders.
· Act as an interface between the business, IT Outsourcing partners, and internal/external IT teams
· Work with the business to interpret and gather requirements for IT Requests and Enhancements
· Engage cross-functional teams to resolve issues and for process improvements
· Work on projects where there is a need to implement technology, processes, or services to meet business requirements
· Assist with process design and policy creation
· Investigate complex technical and business problems in detail, to diagnose and provide effective and efficient alternatives
· Design, prototype, test, train, define support procedures and implement practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
· Participate and provide GxP validation support during FDA Computer Software Validation activities
· Work with outsourced service provider(s) to ensure quality, compliance, and SLA/KPI adherence
Education & Experience Qualifications
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IS, or equivalent work experience is required.
· 6+ years of hands-on experience in at least two of the following applications:
· JDEdwards 9.X
· 6+ years of Supply Chain or Manufacturing experience
· Working knowledge of two or more technologies is preferred
· Understanding of Middleware and other integration types
· Experience in problem solving, process improvement, negotiations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and excellent time management abilities. The individual should demonstrate initiative, exercise good judgment, exhibit strong profit orientation, and the ability to achieve results through others.
· Experience in automation is a plus
· Experience in Lean processes
· Experience in IoT a plus
· Ability to analyze requirements and build execution plans in line with technology strategy
Job country: United States
City: New York
Category: Information Technology
Location: New York, NY, United States
Job posted 2022-08-01