How you’ll make a difference:
Building strong communities by connecting people to a vibrant marketplace for custom apparel and accessories excites you. You know how to relate to people, how to make them feel comfortable, and just how to become the vital connection between local businesses, communities, and customers, and the products and services we offer to help unlock the surprising power of custom gear.
You’ll be trusted to:
As a Territory Manager, you'll focus on closing new business and starting day one, you'll receive hands-on professional sales training and learn the core skills needed to be successful long term. Through our training program, you'll learn about customer relationship building, sales process, sales strategy, sales psychology, and more. You'll use the skills developed in this training to make connections, grow partnerships, and scale the businesses we have on our site—both big and small.
Our culture encourages innovation, rewards risk-taking, and celebrates success, and best of all, we believe in helping people grow within the sales organization. We have a dedicated training staff and programs to take you to the next level.
What you’ll do:
You will actively look for new business opportunities through cold calling and leads to engage, consult, and close local opportunities (currently we're operating virtually until further notice)
- Become familiar with each customer’s needs, including but not limited to: products and/or services, consumer demographics, consumer ratings, points of competitive differentiation, customer economic model, and revenue/profit drivers
Use knowledge and strategy to reach merchants’ desired outcomes and maximize profit
Take ownership of the entire sales and customer service cycle, dealing with budgets, products, and other essential elements
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed sales targets
Collaborate with our Customer Service and Logistics teams and others to identify solutions and achieve a great experience for our customers
- Drive market growth for both the quality of merchants and revenue
How you’ll be measured:
At Custom Ink, we work hard, play hard, and love our customers. We are also data-driven and results-oriented. With that, in this role you’ll be measured as follows:
- Promote new acquisition and grow our customers in your market
- Incremental sales and contacts (customer touches)
- Develop and maintain your pipeline and personal book of business
- Success of customer campaigns, projects, and events
- Customer satisfaction
What we’re looking for:
- 1 or more years of success in an outside sales field environment
- Experience selling in-person and over the phone by cold calling multiple types of businesses. Local merchants experience a plus
- A balance of coach-ability and confidence
- You are adaptable and adjust quickly; when faced with new challenges or tough conversations, you face them head-on
- Strong level of self-motivation, competitiveness, and capability to work in a team from a remote capacity
- You have a desire to learn and develop sales skills within an ever-changing sales organization and are always looking for ways to improve
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener and can be assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- You are curious about people, local businesses, and have the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Salesforce or other CRM experience a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Intensive initial training and ongoing training program
- Base compensation plus UNCAPPED commissions
- Low premiums and co-pays for medical and dental with no in-network deductible
- Paid time off/paid holidays
- 401k match
- Laptop, mileage reimbursement, company credit card
- Fortune Top 100 Place to Work
- Custom Ink swag and coupon code
- A focus on “team” with fun & engaging events like virtual happy hours/coffee talks, company-wide meetings, and Town Halls to stay up-to-date on the business
- Looking for a discount on a bunch of items ranging from health, home, travel, auto, and more? We offer a Perks at Work program to all Inkers.
In addition, you must share our company values: practicing the Golden Rule, taking Ownership, and driving and embracing Innovation.
Cover letters are preferred (not required), Custom Ink values individuality, so use your judgment and write to us in your own voice.
CustomInk, LLC (""Custom Ink"") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in all forms and are committed to maintaining a discrimination-free workplace that treats applicants and employees with dignity and respect. Our employment process is conducted without regard to race, color, religion, nationality or ethnic background, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other attributes protected by state, federal, and local law.
Custom Ink uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please click here.
Read about our commitment to the safety of our team members during COVID-19 here.