At Attractions.io, we believe visitor attractions can thrive in a digital world. Our technology helps some of the best-known theme parks, zoos and resorts — including LEGOLAND, San Diego Zoo and Butlin's — to deliver a seamless guest experience and better business outcomes.
We're already serving millions of guests at world-class attractions every year and have ambitious growth plans.
You will be responsible for bringing new customers onto the Attractions.io platform. By taking a consultative approach, you will work with prospects to identify how our solution can help meet their business objectives.
- Develop a strong understanding of our product, market, and competitive landscape
- Identify prospect challenges and use a consultative approach to win business
- Run engaging product demonstrations tailored to the needs of prospective customers
- Prepare effective presentations, proposals and quotes
- Oversee commercial and contractual arrangements from start to finish
- Update and maintain an accurate sales CRM
- Attend industry-relevant conferences, networking events and client meetings as needed (some international travel may be required)
- You have at least three years of experience selling B2B SaaS solutions to mid-market or enterprise organisations
- You're comfortable engaging with a variety of stakeholders at all levels, including C-suite and board level
- You're able to manage complex sales cycles with many prospects simultaneously
- You're an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You're highly ambitious with a will to succeed in a target-driven environment
- You're commercially astute and love to drive business growth
- You're highly organised and able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- You're able to get on with 'doing' and pull in whoever is needed to make decisions, so nothing slows you down
- You're socially intelligent and love working with people and building strong relationships
- You're constantly improving, always looking for new ideas and approaches to help you achieve your ambitions
- £80k / $110k OTE
- Flexible remote-first working
- 33 days paid leave
- Employee share option scheme