What if your work could have a positive impact on the lives of online shoppers worldwide?
What if you could improve the online shopping experience for your friends, family and millions of others, so that each time people buy a product or service from a brand’s website, they enjoy a shopping experience that’s completely personalized to meet their needs and desires?
This is what we're making possible at ConvertFlow.
Here’s the challenge: The marketers in charge of creating those personalized shopping experiences are held back by dozens of technical challenges. A lot of the work they do to drive revenue growth such as running promotions, launching personalized experiences on their websites and routing data between the various tools in their marketing stack, is hard to execute quickly, and leads to a ridiculous amount of time spent coding or waiting on developers.
We're on a mission to empower marketers to drive growth, without coding.
This means giving marketers the power to ramp up their performance, execute like a team twice their size and create personalized online shopping experiences that drive massive growth for the companies they work with.
ConvertFlow is the all-in-one platform for converting website visitors. With our platform, marketers can create, personalize and launch campaigns across their website that generate customers and grow revenue. Currently, over 20,000 companies use ConvertFlow to take campaigns from idea to launch, without coding. This includes small business entrepreneurs and agencies who want to execute like a team twice their size, as well as marketing teams at large enterprises who want to launch campaigns with the speed and agility of a startup.
As an Account Executive at ConvertFlow, you'll manage the full sales cycle with new customers, and introduce businesses to new ways they can grow revenue faster using conversion marketing. This includes using a consultative sales approach to contact warm inbound leads, drive self-sourced leads for your pipeline, and win lifelong customers.
About this role
So what will you do as an Account Executive at ConvertFlow?
- Position the value of ConvertFlow's software and the conversion marketing methodology to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how ConvertFlow can grow their business.
- Manage a growing pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers.
- Understand and qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if ConvertFlow can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth.
- Close deals with new and existing customers at or above quota level, with no cap commissions.
- Introduce new prospects and existing leads to new ways they can drive growth as ConvertFlow introduces improvements to existing solutions and new product releases.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s sales and go-to-market strategies, as well as vision for the future.
- Help shape ConvertFlow's product roadmap by collaborating with Product to understand what features and integrations will help win more customers.
- Inspire new sales enablement content by collaborating with Marketing to create customer stories, sales assets, and educational resources that help move prospects through your pipeline.
- Help build our sales processes at ConvertFlow and the foundation to grow the sales team.
You might be a good fit if...
- You're excited to help marketing teams at companies of all sizes, succeed.
- Have 1-3 years of experience in selling SaaS to SMBs (preferably experience selling CRMs, ecommerce platforms or martech).
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas.
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills.
- You relate comfortably with diverse groups of people and can adapt your approach in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- You can demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, build networks, and gain trust of others through honesty and authenticity.
- You are highly coachable, eager to learn and grow.
- You are proficient at working remotely, which means you have strong written communication skills, are self-directed, and have experience managing your own schedule.
- Your daily work schedule can overlap with Eastern time business hours (minimum of 4 hours).
Bonus points for the following...
- You're already an active ConvertFlow user or work with a marketing team who uses ConvertFlow.
- You're interested in the eventual opportunity to manage a team.
- You're based in North America.
- You're based in the South Florida / Miami – Fort Lauderdale area.
- You have experience working remotely and managing your own schedule.
Why take on this role?
You can have a major impact on our company: Since its launch in 2016, ConvertFlow has grown into a platform used by 20,000+ marketing teams and agencies around the world, all while being powered by a small team. Together, we’ll be able to shape ConvertFlow’s product and go-to-market strategies in ways that will reach new customers and serve its growing community, much faster.
You can help grow a product people love that solves big problems: Each hour, as many as 100,000 people around the world engage with personalized campaigns crafted in ConvertFlow by marketers at small businesses, agencies and industry-leading companies. By eliminating the need for marketers to code or wait on developers, ConvertFlow gives them the power to create better buying experiences for online shoppers and drive massive growth for the brands they work with.
You can master your craft + gain new super powers: Here at ConvertFlow, everyone wears multiple hats. This means that you'll have the opportunity to double down on your strengths, while learning new skills outside of your expertise. Skills that can take your ability to drive revenue growth to new heights.
You can join us at a magical time: We’re a small team running a profitable company that serves thousands of enthusiastic marketers all over the world. And fortunately, we're in the position where our customers pay the bills, not our investors. This gives us the opportunity to grow thoughtfully, have fun, take big swings and above all, focus on serving our valued customers. We also have the privilege of being a Techstars-backed startup, which means we have access to exclusive startup resources, a network of industry experts and world-class mentorship whenever we need it.
Work with an ambitious, resourceful team: We're taking on a big problem, in a big market, in creative ways. Because we play the long-game and tackle hard problems head on, we’ve achieved the scale of teams many times our size, without throwing investor cash at problems.
Life at ConvertFlow
We're a small team that loves great marketing, design and products that make our lives easier. We're building ConvertFlow as a distributed company. This means that working together online, outside of a central office, is our default.
We collaborate on projects using Notion. Most team communication happens over Slack, and meetings are done via Zoom video calls.
Being a distributed company gives us the freedom to work wherever we’re most comfortable, without sacrificing productivity. This approach to work also allows us to optimize our own schedules around a healthy routine, focused work and work/life balance.
- Work from anywhere (we're a distributed team), as long as you have daily overlap with Eastern Standard Time business hours (9AM–5PM).
- Work with a small team that’s ambitious and courageously punches above its weight.
- Healthy base salary and generous uncapped commission structure
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Culture of learning and development with a training allowance
- Monthly coworking stipend
- Remote work gear (perks for home office, laptop, etc.)