We are looking for a talented and experienced Account Executive to join our sales team. You will help us grow by qualifying inbound leads, booking meetings/demos with prospective clients, and get them onboard Hubstaff. In short, handle the full sales cycle from qualification to close. You will report directly to our VP of Global Sales.
Compensation: $60,000 USD Base ($90,000 USD OTE)
Why Work With Us:
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space. Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
We have an exciting SaaS product. We’re the market leader SaaS application in our space and we’ve been growing sales organically for years. Now we’re investing in a high-quality sales team to help us reach new customers.
We’ll help you grow. You’ll be working directly with our experienced VP of Sales and learning how to manage full-cycle sales. You will be handling both inbound and occasionally prospect for outbound leads and see first hand what a well-built sales structure looks like.
We work from anywhere. You work from where you want. We care a lot about our culture, having fun while working hard, and our annual retreats. This is a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time (40 hrs/wk) 1099 (hourly) contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
What You’ll Do:
- Effectively and accurately manage a sales pipeline while calling all new prospects that come in through marketing channels, qualify them, and help them become a Hubstaff customer.
- Maintain a robust pipeline and accurate forecasts.
- Document all activities within our CRM (Hubspot), maintaining flawless data management.
- Meticulously hand clients over to the customer success team - post-sale
- Occasionally, prospect for Enterprise leads (outbound) to build your own pipeline
- Be tenacious. Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- No cold calling.
- 1 - 3 years experience selling B2B SaaS software to Mid-market and Enterprise segments (required).
- High-level proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal (required).
- We are scaling our sales team, so you'll be successful if you are able to onboard yourself quickly and have a go-getter, hands-on attitude.
- A numbers-driven approach to your work
- We're looking for an empathetic salesperson, who is a good listener and can adapt well to change.
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Proficient in using Linkedin, Hubspot, and Aircall (a plus)
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Outbound prospecting experience is a plus