We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with assigned customers to provide solutions for technical and non-technical situations of varying complexity. You will build ongoing relationships with your assigned customers and suggest new ways to help them grow their business with our software. At its core, the Account Manager role is that of a partner and problem-solver to produce increased customer satisfaction and retention.
In order to succeed at this role you should be tech-savvy and excited to learn new technical concepts. Our perfect team member is entrepreneurial, a talented communicator, creative, and relentless in their desire to help our customers be successful.
While this is a fully remote position, you may choose to work from our Oakland, California headquarters.
Get To Know ShopPad
At ShopPad, we create a suite of software applications that help e-commerce stores grow their business. From nationally recognized brands, to rapidly growing e-commerce startups, and all kinds of awesome companies in between, our applications are trusted by over 90,000 stores across the globe and seen by millions of online shoppers every day. In fact, you may have already used one of our products if you regularly shop online! We're a team of friendly folks who are passionate about the work we do. Our culture prioritizes respect, diversity, creativity and emphasizes serving our customers with excellence.
- A strong communicator (both written and verbal) who's able to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Friendly and enthusiastic self-starter who thrives in a results driven environment
- Comfortable managing multiple relationships and well-organized to handle several responsibilities at a time
- The ideal candidate should have a broad technical skill and understanding. Be sure to let us know if you have a background with Shopify, workflow automation, or e-commerce
- Previous experience in account management, sales, or customer support
- As this role’s responsibilities include video conferencing with customers, a professional and presentable workspace is imperative
- Experience comes in many forms and passion goes a long way. If you don't meet all of the requirements, but think you'd be a great fit, feel free to apply out and tell us about yourself!
- Schedule and deliver onboarding/introductory calls (voice and/or video) with new customers to demonstrate platform features, answer questions, and begin building a strong relationship
- Regularly communicate with assigned customers in order to provide proactive recommendations and problem-solving
- Hold quarterly calls (voice and/or video) with assigned customers to discuss their experience, needs, concerns, and feedback
- Find creative ways to "wow!" your assigned customers on a regular basis
- Achieve measurable results by hitting customer activation and retention goals
- Investigate the circumstances when an assigned customer churns to obtain intelligence behind the cancellation and communicate trends
- Competitive salary
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (3 Weeks Vacation + 14 Holidays + Your Birthday + Sick time)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Home Office Reimbursement
- Company Retreats
- Professional Training & Development