The chance to join a fast growth, fully remote tech startup scaling up with proven product market fit:
- Stimulating, fulfilling and varied work (never be bored!)
- Comprehensive on-the-job training to build valuable career skills
- No selling! This is not a sales job but a chance to put your experience to use in a new way.
- Become a productivity coach to creatives, entrepreneurs and execs
- Earn big bonuses based on retaining clients by adding value with your skills
Comp starts at $28 per hour and top performers can earn up to $50. This is a full time contractor position.
We're hiring Accountability Coaches -- Personal Trainers for Productivity
Commit Action is a growing software AND human-services startup. We work with entrepreneurs around the world to help them become the highest leverage, most productive versions of themselves possible.
Small business owners face increasing isolation and distraction. This causes them to struggle to stay task-focused on important growth opportunities. Commit Action solves this.
Our service is a hybrid of productivity software and human-powered accountability coaching. It's delivered by our highly trained “Accountability Coaches" who act as personal trainer for productivity and concierge for our client’s to-do lists.
Our proprietary web app manages and streamlines the coach's relationship with our clients. We work with our clients to set powerful goals, track and measure their performance and push them to execute on their dreams. We’re constantly testing and deploying exciting new tech in the growing space of human-powered, software-enhanced services!
Our Accountability Coaches serve as a close personal advisor to our clients. They can be thought of as Project Managers for our entrepreneur clients, in which the “project” is the personal day-to-day effectiveness of the client themselves. Our coaches will guide the client--using our proprietary methodology and software--to clarify and set meaningful goals in their lives and business.
Specifically, the role includes:
- Speaking with Commit Action Inc’s clients each week over the phone
- Collaborating with clients to optimize their task-lists and project plans
- Building strong connection and relationship rapport with a range of diverse people
- Having detailed conversations with business owners about the tactical specifics of their plans
- Sticking closely to a rigorous (but self determined) schedule
- Utilizing our proprietary (user-friendly) task management software platform
- Following up with and maintaining relationships with clients via email and company SMS
- Working remotely and independently as a reliable self-starter
Most of all:
- Thinking on your feet, being flexible, leveraging your high IQ and EQ
Currently we are only hiring coaches who are located in the continental United States or Canada. We require our team to create their own schedule in a fixed timezone that they can stick to long-term. (Nomads need not apply, sorry!)
The Accountability Coach position is entry level – no experience is required and we provide all training. The job is initially offered as a full time contractor position with room for promotion, growth and salaried positions offered to top performing A+players.
Join an awesome team...
Commit Action was founded by Peter Shallard – a renowned business psychology expert. The company is made up of client facing “coach” team members, and customer support and technical (software engineering, marketing etc) who all work remotely. Our executive HQ and founder are located in New York City and we offer our team of Accountability Coaches extraordinary flexibility, freedom to set their own schedule and to work from home
We are dedicated to our mission: Helping entrepreneurs be the highest leverage version of themselves possible.
To that end, we provide a comprehensive on-the-job training program for our Accountability Coach team, including training in our specific coaching methodology and in the business vocabulary and conceptual frameworks required to work with our entrepreneur client demographic.
We are a small but fast growth startup that believes in the importance of a “Work Hard and Go Home” culture.
We encourage our team to find healthy balance and develop hobbies outside of work itself. We’ve created our Accountability Coach role to appeal to people looking for huge freedom, location independence and personal life flexibility - many of our coach team are actively pursuing personal passions in addition to their full time roles with us.
- Undergraduate degree
- Demonstrating pro-active growth through goal accomplishment
- Psychology, Business, Marketing, Finance or equivalent undergraduate degree
Soft skills (mandatory):
- Extraordinary people skills
- Hungry to learn and practice new skills
- Quick thinking skills and ability to rapidly solve problems in real time
- Have a keen interest in small business and entrepreneurship
- High levels of discipline and conscientiousness - demonstrating the values of personal productivity our company represents