Our company is entirely REMOTE with members spread out across 11 countries and 3 continents. We move fast but scientifically. We are agile yet disciplined. We value and reward dedication, hard work, and a can-do attitude. We embrace equality, diversity, and authenticity. “Givers” will thrive in our team!
We are seeking a unicorn AdOps Lead with a passion and expertise in digital advertising who would like to take on an ambitious role of executing advertising campaigns for our clients through metadata’s innovative tech, as well as collaborating with our Product team on further automation of AdOps workflows.
It is a rare opportunity to innovate on the AdOps related product, polish your craft, meet & lead talented people, and claim AdOps ownership of the new-age advertising tech and practices.
The learning curve is steep and challenging, and the day-to-day AdOps Lead’s life is fast and fierce that often requires juggling various tasks and priorities while maintaining sharp focus, exceptional attention to detail, and an analytical approach.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
Qualifications & Experiences
- You are a true “Giver”
- 5+ years of experience in Ad Operations made you an expert in at least one of the advertising channels (Google, Linkedin, Facebook, Programmatic, Youtube, etc..) while having an overall knowledge of the AdTech ecosystem
- You are eager to thoroughly learn metadata’s existing advertising technologies, roll up your sleeves and start executing campaigns while analyzing results and documenting insights and recommendations.
- You lead your team by example, generously sharing your industry knowledge and insights, becoming their trusted advisor they can turn to any moment.
- You are tirelessly optimizing AdOps processes, workflows, documentation to save everyone's time, reduce stress and eliminate human errors.
- You live and breathe advertising metrics and KPIs, ever-changing offerings, and trends.
- You have a start-up mentality - you are quick and autonomous who think creatively to solve client challenges and work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- You effortlessly and empathetically collaborate with Customer Success, Tech Support, Product & Leadership teams.
- You have a Product DNA that would allow you to collaborate with the Product team on the AdOps workflow automation.
What we Offer
- Remote position
- Competitive compensation
- Career growth opportunity in a fast-growing company
- Extremely friendly and supportive team
- Stock Options
- Flexible schedule
- Extreme ownership, and a major voice in a rapidly growing startup