We need someone with proven experience in organic socials to be the Social Media Manger for The Otaku Box!
- Please apply if you have 2+ years experience
- Native English
- Excellent copywriter skills
- Basics Design Knowledge
- No need for Paid traffic (PPC) knowledge
- You have basic experience in Anime niche, or you are anime fan!
All other applicants will be automatically rejected. Thank you
Our Social Media Manager will be responsible for the execution and continuous improvement of the social strategy, focusing primarily on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Twitter. The role will require management of the accounts to deliver top performing and on brand creative across the core channels. You will have some assistance from designers/social team members depending on your skills.
You'll need to be highly creative and an incredible storyteller, using skills you have to enforce the Otaku Box brand narrative and nurture leads through social media content.
This role is for organic social media management only, paid social and PPC is not included in this role tasks. We are not looking for people with PPC experience, as we already have a dedicated PPC manager.
Job Details: This is a fully remote, contract position paid via
bank transfer monthly (no PayPal, Payoneer erc). There is also the potential to take on more than just social media if you have skills in other areas of marketing.
We don’t require you to be anywhere in particular or care where you're from or where you live.
You must either be a Digital Marketing specialist with a passion for Social Media OR a social media specialist.
Here are some of the things you'll be doing:
- Managing all social accounts: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and Twitter channels
- Growing the social following on all of their accounts. How you do it is where your knowledge and skills are crucial
- Lead creative social campaigns and produce fantastic and engaging content to their platforms
- Doing the rounds on socials, following relevant accounts, liking and commenting on posts, etc
- Supporting the community by answering questions and queries
- Reaching out and building communities. Again, how you do it is where your expertise lies
- Track & monitor performance, and analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and posts to maximize results
- Define the content calendar in line with key events and marketing objectives
- Schedule content using Agora
- Improve visibility and advocacy of our products on social media and other peer to peer forums
- Develop the social media strategy
- Monitor performance across channels using tools such Facebook Insights and Instagram Insights, and Google Analytics
- Link this back to sales data
- Continuous innovation in channel strategy and tactics to reach and engage the target audience
- Monthly Reports
- Monthly Ideation
- Creative Copy
Here’s what we’re NOT looking for:
- Someone who will do the bare minimum and is just at their job for a pay cheque
- Someone who cannot create impressive copy in proper English
Here’s what we ARE looking for:
- Someone who can get behind the company vision and cares about driving results
- Someone who takes pride in the work they do
- Someone who can take initiative and is not scared to put their ideas out there
Here is what you already need to have experience with (all are required):
- A good understanding of direct-to-consumer
- Solid experience in a social media environment
- A proven track record of growing social media and lead nurturing through social media
What we don't do:
- We don't micromanage
- We don't waste your or our time with “company culture”
- We don't use slack, much less waste time in it. How awesome is that?! Really freaking awesome.
- We don't make you physically show up anywhere or to anything, ever. 👊
That means that you:
- Should be an ambitious and driven self-starter who can not only manage the day to day executions with excellence, but also drive strategy development and continuously improve performance
- Will work closely with the companies marketing manager
- Shouldn't care about fluff (think: anything done by a Silicon Valley startup...) and should care about ROI
- You should be willing on researching our unique niche and always stay up to date with new Anime and Manga stuff
- Hardware & software if/as needed
- 100% remote. 👊
- No BS, just performance. Good performance? Earn more cash. We’re big on providing frequent and permanent raises for killer performance.
- Everything listed in “What we don't do” (see above)
Anime fan/knowledge is a plus!
Manga Fanatic Bigger Plus!