Who we are:
Sellfy is a fast growing eCommerce platform for creators and small businesses. We’re a strong team of professionals from EU and US - dedicated developers, designers, marketers and customer care reps - all striving for the same goal: to provide our creators with an easy-to-use e-commerce service to grow their business.
We’re looking for a full-time affiliate manager with relevant experience to join our team and grow Sellfy partner program. You have to be enthusiastic, patient and goal-oriented communicator. Great at establishing and developing relationships with industry experts, partners and influencers.
You’ll be responsible for affiliate program strategy, development of existing partnerships, new partner acquisition and onboarding/activation of those new partners.
Who you are:
You are a passionate, enthusiastic and performance oriented communicator that has an experience in affiliate or influencer program management. You like building new relationships, coming up with new and innovative marketing ideas and always base your decisions in data.
We need you to:
- Drive the revenue through all digital channels (including review websites, blogs and social media);
- Manage promotional campaigns with our partners, influencers and media companies.
- Provide regular and actionable recommendations to grow partner revenues
- Vet potential partners and their sites to ensure they meet established criteria and brand alignment
- Coordination of co-marketing efforts with partners
- Maintain appropriate level of knowledge across the industry, affiliate tools and software
- Regularly report results to Sellfy leadership team on program performance.
- At least one year of proven successful sales and/or marketing experience
- Experience in the Affiliate marketing
- Very good communication and copywriting skills (English)
- Are familiar with the remote-work lifestyle
- Great to have some basic coding skills (HTML/css) or know how to use Webflow
What we offer:
- Competitive performance based salary
- Remote/work-from home lifestyle
- A tight-knit team that values you and your opinions
- Freedom to share your own ideas for improvements
- Annual workation trips & other team activities