Location: Remote — U.S. only
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 100 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
🚀 What you’ll do
- As the founding dedicated team member of the agency ecosystem go-to-market, you are entrepreneurial and adaptable to change
- Partner closely with the Chief Revenue Officer to define the agency go-to-market strategy and execute against your own roadmap
- Work with a range of partners, from individual video production professionals to the largest creative agencies
- Leverage your expert knowledge of the Uscreen platform to further adoption within the creative agency ecosystem
- Connect Uscreen’s new and existing customers with agencies who can help them grow their businesses
- Support agencies through the new customer onboarding sales and onboarding process to drive new business for Uscreen
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Success, and Product
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 4+ years of business development, partnerships, investment banking, venture capital, and/or management consulting experience
- Entrepreneurial self-start who is comfortable with ‘white space’
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to project manage
- Ability to build and nurture relationships over time
- Can think strategically and are process-oriented
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Graduate of a four-year university
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview