Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing companies in the United States? Interested in building well designed and thoughtfully crafted apps that stand out?
NineTwoThree is a small firm based in Boston. Our true passion and ambition is to continue launching and growing delightful digital products and services we can be proud of. We stand for quality over quantity. We encourage personal development and professional excellence. Together we get involved, do meaningful work, accept challenges and welcome original ideas.
From large enterprises we work for to our own startups - we use the modern stack of technologies: Kotlin, Git, REST API, BLE, ML etc. You will join a strong engineering team based in the US and Eastern Europe. All of our teams are fully staffed with Project manager, UI/UX designer, Systems Architect, Software Engineers, DevOps and Quality Engineers.
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Create mobile app architecture.
- Match the designer’s vision using best practices.
- Take part in sprint planning and estimation.
⚡️ Required Skills:
- 2+ years of production experience in Android development.
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin.
- Clear understanding of Android Architecture components (MVVM, MVP, MVC), clean architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Competent in asynchronous programming (RxJava, Coroutines, Native Concurrency).
- Experience with Dagger2 / Koin / Hilt.
- Experience working with Databases (Room/Realm/SQLite).
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation.
- Intermediate English or higher.
⚡️ Would be an advantage:
- Experience with Firebase Analytics, Firebase Crashlytics, FCM.
✅ Your benefits will be:
- Work in a remote first company with good culture
- Flexible working hours.
- Full transparency approach to everything.
- Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
- Annual bonuses for great performance.
- The annual salary review.
- Hardware upon business needs.
- Unlimited access to the courses, assistance in obtaining certifications.
- Library of books.