Note: this position will start contract, with the goal of vetting/training and eventually hiring the right candidate.
The EmberTribe team is made up of folks across spectrums of experiences, backgrounds, strengths, and creative bents brought together by a common goal: get measurable results.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for an experienced B2B digital marketer who has a laser focus on generating sales-qualified leads. This position is all about communication, documentation, organization, identifying data trends, and cooperation. The work is about goal-setting, testing, performance, reaching goals, and reliability. The type of person who will be successful in this role is able to see data trends between digital ads, target audiences, website experiences and use that information to identify future growth opportunities which have a greater success rate. You are someone who can easily identify content that is most appealing to target demographics. You understand the interconnected content structure within the customer acquisition journey. You can expect to learn new skills, new tools and to grow in your strength, versatility, and competence in this job, together with a team that is eager, inclusive, and excited to challenge and support you in your work.
About the Role
As the internal marketing’s B2B Digital Marketer, you will:
- Strategize, execute, and manage paid, email, and organic campaigns to generate high-quality traffic for our sales and lead funnels.
- Execute ongoing experimentation and use performance data and experiential knowledge to draft new experiments aimed at improving results across our paid and organic channels including website and landing page optimization.
- Provide quality assurance, analyze and develop reports around data and communicate findings in a clear and way to the internal team, manager, and stakeholders.
- Optional: SEO experience to assist with improving our organic traffic results.
- You have a strong demonstrated experience planning and executing paid media campaigns on Facebook / Instagram and other paid online platforms, managing budgets of more than $25,000 per month. (This is focused on conversion-based campaigns optimizing for leads, booked calls, form completions, or other direct-response digital actions.)
- You are able to optimize lead generation funnels for a high volume of sales qualified leads to lower the cost per acquisition through strategic testing.
- You have had success with email and workflow testing to improve email campaign performance to move prospects through the funnel.
- You are comfortable owning, quality checking, and creating reports and their associated data sources.
Tools to be Familiar With
- Ads Managers: Facebook, Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Taboola, Outbrain. Must be able to set up, verify, and troubleshoot tracking pixels.
- CMS platforms: Hubspot.
- Analytics: Segmetrics, Google Analytics.
- Reporting platforms: Data Studio, Report Garden
- Landing pages: Unbounce, PageFly, Shogun.
- Project management: ClickUp.
- A base salary in the range of $48-70k depending on experience.
- Monthly performance-based commissions.
- Company-paid health insurance for you, and access for your dependents.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Fully remote work arrangements (our entire team is distributed).
- Tech reimbursement.
EmberTribe is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.