is a new venture, aiming to bring people together through social dance. We are launching in Spain in the summer of 2021, with ambitious growth plans for 2021 and 2022. This year we intend to have a small chain of social dance clubs in Madrid. In 2022, we are going to expand into other cities.
To see the gist of what we’re building, check out the short video on our homepage
We are looking for a blogger who will feel the needs and wants of our clients and can present Embrazo using his or her own words.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Independent and full of initiative
- Driven by a need to succeed
- Native Spanish speaker, living in Madrid
- An excellent writer
- Fluent in the entertainment and nightlife activities of the city
- Passionate about relationships
This job is 100% remote but is limited to writers who are living in Madrid so that they can write about topics that they are personally familiar with.
If you join us, this is what you’ll be doing:
- Participate in our social dance activities. You don’t have to be a dancer. You will need to show up at the studios so that you can write first hand about things that you really know about
- Talk with our clients, to feel them and write about what they care for.
- Work with local media (online and print), to spread the word about us.
- Write content for our site, as well as guest posts for other sites (which you will need to arrange).
We offer a steady and rewarding job, vacation days, flexible hours, and most importantly, to work in a team of passionate and talented people.