We’re seeking a tech-minded business analyst for digital product development (60%-100%) to join the remote team of the getAbstract LAB.
We are a multidisciplinary 3-person core team. Constantly thinking about how to improve getAbstract for our customers, we’re challenging the status quo with focus and a strong «Why not?!» attitude. We’re an international team of people with multiple skills, passions and interests that lives a learning culture where it’s safe to fail-fast and uses each hurdle as a chance to learn.
It’s a unique opportunity to take over and further shape a horizontal, tech-focused position in which you will drive and own the provision of insights and analysis on strategic relevant and versatile initiatives.
- Utilize market and industry knowledge, keep an eye on tech and business model developments and trends in the market.
- Derive actionable, data-driven insights for getAbstract - drive product and feature demos up to MVP tests.
- Pro-actively conduct (data-driven) research.
- Collaborate on a cross-team base, liaise with the right stakeholders to come up with actionable insights.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant studies and work experiences (e.g. Bachelor’s degree in business/engineering, startup experience a plus).
- Passionate about actionable business research with proven project management skills.
- Human-centered design savvy (learning on the job possibilities).
- Strong communication skills to convey clearly complex (technical) subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Possess strong written and spoken English communication skills (German a plus).
Why getAbstract is an amazing place to work at
- A unique, entrepreneurial opportunity to get your hands dirty from day 1 as part of a cool team.
- Flexible working hours, high degree of independence, remote working.
- Continuous education. Join courses, attend conferences, and buy books.
Do you have what it takes? We can’t wait to hear from you. We’re big fans of max. 1 A4 page cover letters from applicants who have done their homework on us.
We want to see that you’re passionate about what you do, what value you would bring to us and how you’d learn along the way. We’d love to hear what you’ve achieved and what you’re most proud of. In particular we want to see your strengths and qualities that make you a great fit for this opportunity.
Please submit your application and supporting documents (CV, diplomas and work or internship certificates) to galab@
getabstract.com with attention to Marco Grueter (Head of getAbstract LAB).
Only direct (no agencies) and complete applications incl. cover letter can be considered.