Business Developer for the Dutch market (based in the Netherlands)
PaulCamper is re-connecting people with nature. We are the largest, fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe, backed by renowned international marketplace investors.
We have been transforming our company to a lean and agile organisation, with a clear focus on user value. This means no more departments, but cross-functional teams working along the customer journey to best serve their experience and the company’s growth. We are constantly learning and adapting in an evolutionary, iterative way.
As we are getting ready to conquer more European markets, we are looking for a Business Developer for our Dutch market. A
cross-European expert, who scales our existing business in the Netherlands to reach our ambitious growth goals in a lean
- As our local force in the market, you are spearheading our Netherlands market launch team.
- You own the target of scaling our initial fleet and boost marketplace liquidity before summer.
- You work closely with our marketing responsible in the Berlin-based market (re)launch team.
- As a sales and marketing allrounder, you attract more supply (campervan owners), make them love us and ensure they
spread the word.
- In a test-fast-fail-fast mode, you hit the ground running and unlock the most successful channels to ramp up our customer
base fast (supply and demand).
- You work in a systematical way, calculate and measure business impact (ROI, CAC) and iterate effectively until you
achieve the desired outcome.
Your Travel Experience
- You are from and live in (ready to relocate to) the Netherlands and you are tuned in to Dutch culture and language.
- You know how to effectively apply proven techniques of sales, convincing and persuasion to kickstart our Dutch
- You are a people person and easily connect with all kinds of different people.
- You have a proven track record of interdisciplinary project work and can state your successes in numbers.
- You have previously worked with budgets, and are able to calculate business impact, ROI, and CAC.
- You are used to working towards a defined target, have a playful attitude and strong will to win.
- You efficiently organise your workload by managing your time and energy on your own.
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively helping shape and scale our company and its culture.
- A unique international team that is intrinsically motivated and passionate for outdoor travel. People that embrace uncertainty as they see the opportunities within.
- Personal development, responsibility, and encouragement from day one, with the chance to create lasting impact.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
Hungry to build up the next big thing to experience the outdoors and eager to learn a lot in a highly dynamic and self-organised environment?
Then send us your application. We're looking forward to hearing from you!