If you’re an avid campaign planner, able to mastermind and execute complex funnels, and are ready to get your hands dirty - we’d love to hear from you!
Uscreen is the leading SaaS platform in a sizzling-hot market of video monetization, and we’re looking for a skilled and experienced campaign manager to join our troops. Our company is fully remote, with more than 100 full-time team members globally, with a small but strong marketing team. Every day, we help thousands of companies and individuals monetize their passion online, and we’re loving every minute of it. If you want to join a team that truly makes a difference, you came to the right place.
What you’ll do:
This is a pivotal role for our growth, and is perfect for a mid-to-senior / senior marketer, focusing dominantly on building high-quality acquisition funnels. You’ll be working closely with the Head of Marketing, which will give you a lot of influence on the overall direction of the marketing team.
Our dream Campaign Manager will be responsible for devising and executing multifaceted campaigns with purposeful funnels, regularly revising them to maximize the quality of leads. You will be managing a small, but incredibly skillful digital marketing team (up to 5 people in the immediate future) as you coordinate a variety of tasks, including keeping creatives and copy up-to-date across campaigns, and running plenty of experiments.
This role calls for a goal-oriented mindset, with the ability to plan ahead, but focusing on immediate outcomes.
You will be expected to:
- Devise integrated B2B marketing campaigns focusing on acquiring high-quality leads
- Take full ownership of the procedure, implementation, and measurement of the campaigns
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to align the marketing and business goals
- Diligently track and report on budget to the Head of Marketing
- Manage a small team dedicated to marketing communications
- Devise and measure KPIs for campaigns as well as individual team members
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Campaign Manager or a role with a similar capacity
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS and B2B marketing experience
- Strong working experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience building multifaceted funnels from scratch
- Strong familiarity with common paid acquisition platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A critical thinker able to make quick decisions
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- 100% Remote - Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)
This is a full-time remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
Ready to apply?
- Apply here: https://forms.gle/nAjcBWNrLBfncVTx9
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.