CTG is seeking a Clinical Research Systems Analyst with TrialMaster and REDCAP expertise for a long-term engagement with a prominent research hospital client based in Tennessee.
Duration: Contract, 2 years
Location: Remote with occasional travel to Memphis, TN
Job responsibilities will include:
- Provide application support services for Anju / Omnicomm TrialMaster and Vanderbilt’s REDCAP application
- eview and resolve break/fix issues in accordance with client’s documented Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Facilitate application updates and server upgrades as needed
- Troubleshoot integration issues, resolving in a timely manner
- Follow client’s documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes
- Build changes in the test domain, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client’s change control process.
- Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
- Troubleshoot errors and provide timely and high quality customer service
- Document issues and solutions
- Work with client users and functional teams as needed
- Escalate issues to the vendor as needed, and monitor vendor tickets for resolution
- Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work efforts
- 1-2+ years’ experience in build and support with TrialMaster (Build experience is required); REDCAP is a plus.
- Clinical Research background