The Commercial Product Lead (CPL) will have responsibility for a portfolio of US facing affiliate and social media products.
As one of our CPL’s, you will work with a wide array of stakeholders within the organisation, including, Marketing, Sales, Content & Development. Ensuring your product portfolio is best of breed and delivers a first-class proposition for your customers.
You will also be accountable for the commercial outcomes of your product portfolio, and therefore must be comfortable with full P&L ownership, including revenue generation and managing cost lines.
As ‘Commercial Product Lead’ you are expected to …
- Create product vision, champion and evangelise your portfolio of products
- Work with stakeholders to understand business goals and align with customer needs
- Create product roadmaps and clearly prioritise product backlogs to meet goals
- Use data to support decisions and provide feedback and continuous learning
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to align and deliver on commercial goals
- Be the subject matter expert on your product portfolio, building knowledge across multiple business disciplines, including, Product, Marketing, BI & Technology
- Proven record of developing and growing digital products with cross-functional teams
- Proven experience of working within an Agile environment and an understanding of the role of that product plays in Agile teams
- Digital marketing expertise a distinct advantage, especially in organic SEO
- A strong knowledge of and passion for US Sports, particularly NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and Horse Racing
- Experience of working with iGaming products, especially sportsbook and/or casino, with a solid understanding of player behaviours and mentality
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- An understanding of different business models, especially affiliation, advertising and subscription models
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET. To learn more about us, visit www.raketech.com