Full-time * Remote (Preferably East Coast time zone)
What We’re Looking For:
As the Content & Creative Marketing Manager, you’ll partner with key stakeholders to plan, communicate, create and deploy multi- and omni-channel content marketing campaigns resulting in relevant, informative and engaging experiences at every customer touch point. The Content & Creative Marketing Manager will play a lead role in supporting our dynamic, multi-faceted content and communications strategy that is focused on creative, impactful storytelling that drives engagement, lead-generation, and establishes IPV as THE premiere video asset management solution.
You’re a creative producer/designer and possess strong organizational/project management skills, have a critical eye for detail, and a unique ability to take both technical and non-technical concepts and make them come to life. You have experience orchestrating multiple product and value propositions to create strong messaging and content that not only reaches both end users and decision makers though also across a range of verticals and segments. The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer, storyteller, editor, and creative designer with a firm understanding of user experience, buyer intent, and SEO.
This is a remote position working from your home office and will report to the Vice President of Marketing residing in Boston, MA.
What You’ll Do:
· Work with marketing leadership & Product Marketing to map out a content strategy that supports demand generation initiatives, determining which methods and channels work for the brand and why.
· Deliver a research-based, integrated content strategy to reach potential buyers, help solve their challenges, build trust, and nurture with relevant content for each stage of the buyer's journey.
· Create exceptional content including (but not limited to): e-books, blog posts, interactive experiences, videos, reports, product comparisons, case studies, interviews, infographics, etc.
· Create, edit and populate content for distribution on all IPV marketing channels.
· Serve as an exemplary writer and designer for IPV’s content & marketing campaigns.
· Translate a deep understanding of our customers, product, and positioning into content and messaging that converts.
· Interview stakeholders to extract key value propositions and benefits to refine messaging and product positioning.
· Measure, analyze, and document the performance of various content assets considering SEO and web traffic data indicators and adjust future content creation plans accordingly.
· Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
· Manage a content calendar.
· Develop relationships with influencers, analysts, partners, customers and thought leaders to develop content.
· Manage the email marketing and organic social media functions to engage, delight and convert prospects, customers, and partners.
· Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social, media, email and video.
· Help build our organic SEO traffic with backlinks, power pages, shares, etc, to grow our online audience.
· You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in B2B/SaaS content marketing.
· Experience conducting research and developing in-depth content leveraging both internal and external experts/sources.
· Ability to distill complex topics into clear, compelling, and digestible resources tailored to different customer/buyer personas and industries.
· Comfortable project managing and delivering multi-faceted projects involving multiple stakeholders.
· An impeccable, detail-oriented writer that’s able to multitask projects and able to deliver fast turnaround if needed.
· Experience with content management and marketing automation platforms such as WordPress and HubSpot.
· Proficient in creative software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Canva with a keen design eye.
· Foundational video editing skills to produce quick-turn content; experience with video creation tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro.
· Strong understanding of SEO best practices.
· Proven ability to understand and map content and messaging across the customer journey.
· Very strong project management skills
· Knowledge of social media platforms.
· The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions.