As Content Marketer at Maybe, you'll be in charge of creating online content like blog posts, web pages, newsletters, social media posts and white papers.
There's a lot of personal finance and wealth management content out there. Most of it is boring, dry and repetitive. We're looking for someone who can help distill complex financial concepts in to approachable and readable content.
You'll own a content strategy and the content calendar to make sure we're publishing consistently. You'll also fine-tune Maybe's marketing copy, making sure it's compelling and original. Together with our designers, you'll craft beautiful stories.
A typical week
Ultimately it's up to you as you set the content strategy for the company, but in a typical week you'll likely produce 1-3 pieces of content along with the associated supporting content (social media posts, emails, etc) and any outreach necessary to promote the content.
Throughout the week you'll document what's in progress, how past content is performing and what's in the pipeline.
- You have excellent writing and editing skills.
- You have a sense of branding and know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing.
- You have the ability to write for multiple channels (long-form, newsletters, social media, etc.).
- You have experience writing about personal finance.
- You are able to determine customer needs and you can translate them to content ideas.
- You can create basic visuals.
- You know how to optimize your writing for SEO.
- You're data driven and know how to identify success metrics.
- You know when to ask for feedback and you can implement it well.