Content Marketing & Community Manager
We are looking for a high-energy content marketer with a growth and experimentation mindset, and a passion for creating and managing unique content (written, audio, video) thatcuts through the noise to us scale Testimonial Hero and dominate our category.
Someone who sits at the intersection of creativity and strategy, and is excited to execute the playbook of Content → Audience → Community to amplify our strategic narrative, accelerate our movement, and ultimately drive growth and revenue.
Testimonial Hero is the world's leading customer storytelling and video testimonial creation platform. 150+ SaaS marketing leaders at UiPath, Medallia, Hopin, Axonius, Cato Networks and many others use Testimonial Hero to build trust to close deals 40% faster.
- Thought leadership—work with our CEO to make Testimonial Hero a “media company” (particularly on LI) and amplify our strategic narrative through entertaining content.
- Community—build our community on LinkedIn and largely, execute the marketing playbook of Content → Audience → Community, best demonstrated by Drift, Privy, Gong.io, etc.
- Sales enablement—work with the sales team to communicate the value proposition of the products and to develop the content that supports the selling process of our products.
- Lifecycle content—Oversee content for the entire customer lifecycle, content that aids in acquisition but also customer marketing that is essential to drive renewal and expansion.
- Brand experience—Make marketing the hub for the entire customer experience (as well as the employee experience). Be a close partner with all of our core teams on the content side.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND INTERESTS:
- 2+ years of experience in a content and/or growth role within a B2B SaaS company.
You enjoy doing whatever it takes to problem-solve and execute on complex creative projects.
- You’re excited to build your personal brand alongside the Testimonial Hero brand.
You have experience in project management, taking marketing projects from conception to launch, managing freelancers and/or agencies.
- You have a knack for working well across teams and with external partners.
- Very strong written communication skills. Experience with both copywriting and content marketing.
- Innately curious, you love to learn and grow, personally and professionally.
- You’re not a designer, but you have a good sense for design and what looks good.
- Excitement to branch out into audio and video as content mediums.
- Knack for storytelling and being able to communicate persuasively.
-80% employer sponsored health, dental, and vision coverage.
-$750/year learning and development budget
-In-person team retreats annually
Our Core Values
The following core values define our company culture:
Commit to attention to detail.
Always be learning and growing.
Celebrate work-life integration.
Deliver an effortless experience.
Embody persistence & tenacity.
Why this role?
A serious growth path
We are looking for a Content Marketing & Community Manager who we can promote as we continue to grow. You will also be working directly with the CEO and founder of the company.
Work with freedom, autonomy, and flexibility
We are a category leading company with a proven product, and a positive fully remote culture. We work hard but we also are extremely flexible, including unlimited vacation.
Amazing customers who deeply value our solution
We are making a huge difference in our customers lives and in terms of helping them be more successful and effective in their roles. Customer Success Stories:www.testimonialhero.com/customers