Lemon Learning is a fast-growing technology startup specialising in training for SaaS software (Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, etc.), a major challenge in the digitalization of organisations.
At the heart of our project is our belief in active learning through doing, rather than passive training. Lemon Learning accelerates user adoption by integrating directly in users’ everyday applications to offer them in-app guidance and boost their productivity.
Our ambition is to be the European leader in the field of digital adoption platforms. We quickly recruit talented and ambitious profiles around three key values: innovation, commercial efficiency and a customer-centric approach.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, your mission will be to help strengthen Lemon Learning's image as an expert in its market and to increase awareness. As Lemon Learning is looking to expand and reach a global market, this position is a unique opportunity to take ownership of our global content marketing strategy (excl. France).
In addition to your natural intuition for outstanding content, strong curiosity and love for the details that make excellent brand storytelling, you also have great people skills as you will be working with both the marketing team in France and the international sales team.
The placement can be 100% remote or Paris-based, depending on your location.
Your assignments will be as follows (non-exhaustive list):
- Implementation and deployment of a content strategy for English-speaking countries in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Creation and/or adaptation of content for our website (videos, case studies, landing pages, etc.)
- Content creation on our channels (blog, social networks, webinars, etc.) and on external platforms (Medium, Quora, etc.) to increase our brand awareness and improve the referencing of our site
SEO / SEA
- Recommendations of new keywords on which to position ourselves
- SEO optimizations on our website
- Development of a netlinking strategy (including guest blogging)
- Monitoring of Google Ads campaigns
- Generation of customer reviews on different app comparison platforms
- Support to the international sales team in the creation of sales materials, adaptation or creation of content in English, etc.
BACKGROUND OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
At the crossroads of market and sales, this position is for you if you have:
- A native level of English
- Marketing / Advertising / Communication related degree and 2-4 years experience
- An excellent command of written English (impeccable spelling and grammar)
- A strong interest in B2B marketing, SaaS companies, startups... with a good understanding of the digital environment
- A great curiosity, a lot of energy and a real work ethic
Above all, you are ambitious and are not afraid of challenges!